This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 89s

• YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      In how many ways is this wrong? :)
      I figured he's raising because of the fish openlimping from BU. From then on... I don't know if it was any good...plus my betsizing is kinda off, not just in that hand, I need to work on that I guess

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $72.25
      Hero:
      $25.00
      BU:
      $22.90

0.15/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.88 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:spade: , 8:spade:
      2 folds, BU calls $0.25, SB raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $2.50, BU folds, SB calls $1.50.

Flop: ($5.25) T:diamond: , 3:heart: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.00, SB calls $3.00.

Turn: ($11.25) A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6.66, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.25
  • 2 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      looked at the previous hand when you had AK and compared it with the line you took for this hand. as a villian.

you risk a lot when you don't have a hand , you don't bet enough when you have a hand. chances are you might lose out in the long run to regulars who spot your game play either by observing both your strong hands , and when some whale calls down this hand with 22s and its revealed you can 3bet and 3 barrels with air.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      seems fine.
      Ace is good card to barrel and don´t think he would call your turn bet too often with Tx or medium pp-s