Success for begginer? :)

• Duncan737
      Once I informatively look at my profil at sharkscope and see rotating stare, wtf? :) I click on star, then pop-up message: Ranked 8 in Holdem 9 to 10 Players $2 and under Total Profit 2010 Leaderboard.

Maybe it's rather my fault, that I stay too long on these limits, but it cheer myself. :) .

When I think about it... I needn't deposit even 1 dollar and after less than 2k SnG tournaments during app 2,5 months (slow begining) I'm in profit 950$, if I count bonuses (180$ cleared from 320$ 1st deposit bonus - withdraw winnings a deposit on 22 September) and little winnings from cash games .

Before start at I played few weeks on pokerstars, where I received 2$ from friend and made app. 60$, but I wasn't comfortable with stars and discovered and started play on FT. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks after I started play SNG, I was grinding 16 tables and was displeased by this limit.

In my very short poker "career" I already had hard time, when I had downswing (10 of 16 tables eliminated by 4-8% underdog, etc. :) ) for almost 500 tournament, when my BR was going down. But I was completely satisfied, when in one night I made app. 120$ and get back to standart play.

Now I'm full of motivation to improve my game, currently moved to 6,5$ SNG turbo.

Few days ago I started active using forum to another improving my game.
      So in this way I want thanks to Pokerstrategy, to every members of this excellent site full of very helpful articles and videos and full of the best coaches. Thank you all, you are the best. :)

For sure GL to my colleagues. :s_cool:

I hope you are able to puzzle out my horrible english. :s_biggrin:
  • 3 replies