Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $15.59
      MP2:
      $13.81

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.92 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with K:club: , J:heart:
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.75, 5 folds.

Flop: ($1.85) T:heart: , 9:club: , 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, MP2 calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.85) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, MP2 calls $2.00.

River: ($7.85) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 raises $10.06 (All-In), Hero calls $10.06.

Final Pot: $27.97

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of kings (Kc Jh)
      MP2 shows (7c 5c)

Hero wins with a pair of kings (Kc Jh)

So, opening statement, there had just been a huge pot on the table, 3-4 hands before, and it seemed as if 2 of the loosers(both had re-bought) were tilting somewhat, and throwing money at pots with almost anything.
      That's why I decided to play this hand from UTG2 at all.

As for the River:
      He was a bit fishy, and I really didn't have him on a flush draw, I really just felt as if he was trying to buy his way out, seemed fishy and tilting, I don't have the exact stats on him here, but was reasonably high VPIP and low/medium AF.

EDIT: Fixed so the suits come up ok.
  • 6 replies
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      The suits are not visible anywhere.

And it does look like a flushdraw. If you feel he doesn't have it...you should call cause him calling like that is either a flopped straight or a busted combodraw. I think he'd raise a set or 2pair on the flop or turn because of the many many draws. If he shoves when the flush comes he either has it or is trying to represent it (and doesnt seem to be afraid of it, which he should be with 2pair or set, even if you checked) and you beat stuff like pair+OESD. Plus if he's tilted...
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      The bet, after havnig been fully passive did feel extremely like trying to represent, but I'm still not completely comfortable calling it..(I was at the time, though.)
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Oh, it's even a backdoor flush...then it's either a flopped straight or something that you beat, imo. (you needn't post the results btw, it's even better not to)

And I have to ask - why are you both halfstacked?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I didn't have auto-rebuy to full on, for some reason, I'm sure had some justification for it... and he had rebought, but didn't seem to have it set on auto, after being busted a few hands earlier, and as mentioned he seemed to be tilting, throwing money at everything.

(did you check the result though, his hand was hilarious :P )
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Yah, a OESD, but I did think he'd have a pair with it but still..same ballpark :P
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Seems fine
      Since he is middlestack I won´t really going to c/f his river shove too often considering that straight draws missed