Can I change my address in the registration ID ?

• MrKei
      MrKei
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm not so good at English and I have a problem with the ID registration, hope somebody can help me with this :(
      My ID was created about 6 years ago, and I have already moved to new place to live. When I register ID detail I thought I have to write the current address so I didn't write the address in my ID. And now I have problem with confirm, my ID show the old address, and all the phone and electric bill with the new address don't have my name but my father name on it ( I'm living with my parents) So is that ok if I send my ID picture with old address and my family bill with new address ? Or can I change my address in the registration into my current address now ?
      Looking forward to seeing your answer soon :)
  • 7 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi MrKei and Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

In your profile we need your current address. So don't change it. Just upload the mentioned documents on this page. A copy of your ID and the family bill with your new address are usually fine. If you have more questions about your ID check please contact our customer support.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • MrKei
      MrKei
      Bronze
      Thank you so much for your help HannesZ :D
      I have just upload my ID and bill as you suggest, and wow, I received their mail right in the same day, confirm that my account have been checked and my first starting capital is on the way :) Thank you again for your quick support :D
      And can I ask 1 more question, with my starting capital, if I won, example 50$ or more can I cash out all the new $ I won ? And If I lost 10$ and then I won 60$, I can cash out 60$ or just 50$ :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi MrKei,

you need to wager $5000 in total before you can cash out any winnings - so for example if you put $2 into a pot, you will need to wager another 4998 :)

Hadi
    • MrKei
      MrKei
      Bronze
      Ok, I got that :)
      what about If now I deposite 100$, I gain 100$ bonus, and I win 50$ more, so when can I cash out the money I won ? Still 5000 wager ? And where can I see my current wager ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey MrKei,

You have to wager $5,000 to cash out any winnings. Exactly what Hadi.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      That still doesn't answer his question as to whether the amount wagered so far can be checked somewhere.

Regards,
      Richard
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Sorry for the mis-understanding. You would have contact the poker site support. We do not have that information.

Regards,

Kyle.