Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50)
      Hero ($88.60)
      UTG ($56.45)
      CO ($57.20)
      BTN ($50)

MP vs 30/25 after 60 hands.
      BU was reg so we are always ahead from his range.
      Now there is question, should we value squeeze or call? When we 3b and open raises 4b then we make it as bluff cause we just cant continue?

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:club:

UTG raises to $1.50, fold, BTN calls $1.50, fold, Hero ???
  • 2 replies
    • THESHade
      w JJ u can Sq and u will get called by worse because u are squeezing and people usually see squeezes as bluffs but when u are 4beted by oR then u are crushed
      When u call u are OOP in a 3way pot and BU who will prob try to make osme moves cause he called on BU and if he wouldnt make any moves then he will be bleeding money
      so u will have hard time w ur hand unless u will Flop or Turn a set

but lets say u will have AQo or AJo for the sake of argument...
      then there is no otehr option then squeeze cause u cant call and play 3way pot w AJo OOP vs regs ... if u get i t in u are always crushed or u get 1 street of value when u hit ur hand so u have huge reversed implied odds but Squeeze is surely profitable there

so w JJ its a lil. bit different caus eu have PP so u dont have that big reversed implied odds so u can call and if u Squeeze its pretty much bluff if he 4bets u or thin value if he jsut calls and its for value against BU

(And I will even douvel.post this to make u tilt)
    • Kaitz20
      against 30/25 quite standard squeeze spot
      his 4-bet range includes most of the times AK and also very often TT and he would call there with worse hands, so if you squeeze you can´t really fold to 4-bet
      You can always call and also lead out or if you want then c/r quite a lot of boards, but mostly I´d 3-bet there and if he wants then play for stacks