This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Add ticks at columns and quizzes

• kyhlze
      kyhlze
      Bronze
      When you finish reading a strategy article a tick is added to its name in the article section, so you know you've read it. When you read a column or finish a quiz nothing happens. And since there are quite a lot of quizzes and columns it can, at least for me personaly, become really confusing to remember what you have finished and what you haven't. A simple tick would make that job a lot easier for everyone/me.
      So since you already have them at the strategy articles I figured it wouldn't be to hard to add them to columns quizzes as well, and it would solve the problem!
  • 1 reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

unfortunately, that's currently not possible due to the way columns are integrated into the website. We will, however, take this into consideration for a possible future overhaul of the strategy section.

Hadi