This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can I use starting capital for 1st deposit bonus

• 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey koolerkidconor,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.
      Making your free $50 starting capital your first deposit bonus would be pointless because then you wouldn't be able to re-deem the full deposit bonus which is usually in the $100's.
      So, we offer you a free $50 starting capital :s_cool: then when you wish you can take advantage of our huge desposit bonus's. Win-Win

Regards,

Kyle.
    • and199233
      and199233
      Bronze
      if i had the free $50 dollar capital right now , and my bankroll increase to 100 dollars now , can i withdraw the full amount ?
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      if you reach the required strategy points for that room then ye
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey and199233,

LIke pogodon said, you need to earn a certain amount of points on the given site you are playing on.

For example:
      Party Poker
      Receiving your $50 starting capital
      All you have to do is collect 100 PartyPoints* within 90 days and the $50 are all yours. If you fail to collect the 100 PartyPoints in the allotted time, you will lose the $50 bonus, but you can keep what you have won.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • achelu
      achelu
      Bronze
      i received my 50 on william hill poker on 23/10/ 2010. i didn t play any hand until today(i was on vacation) and now i do not have any money in my account. why is that?
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      WILLIAM HILL

When you download the software through PokerStrategy.com you will receive a free $50 sum.

However, if you don't generate any rake within 14 days of receiving your $50 starting capital (i.e. if you don't play), William Hill will retract the money.

The $50 will also be retracted if you don't deposit at least $100 or play $50 in rake within 150 days. If you have less than $50 in your account at that point, only the remaining amount will expire.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks pogodon.

@achelu: Please contact our customer support. Maybe there is something what we can do.

Cheers,
      Hannes