Hi all

• Vucko018
      Vucko018
      Global
      Hi All

I am Vucko form Serbia

I hope to that i am get tish 50$ bonus i am settle a quiz and registering a acounte on Party Poker.

I am also hope to be able to be a good poker pleyer and take some money of pleying poker, and finaly i hope to be a good membre of pokerstrategy comunity.

Best luck all
  • 3 replies
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Hi Vucko018,

you will receive it today. Please be patient.

Regards,
      Tobi
    • Vucko018
      Vucko018
      Global
      I not expected to by today . .. I am expected to by in 2-3 day mby a week bat tish is swiftly quick tanks you very much. I am now try to be a good poker player and stick is the rules of bankrool menagment and respontabilye strategy of pleying poker hands.

Tanks you one more time.

I have questione? How to increse my status here on pokerstrategy forum to by soomtimes in future gold member?

Sorry for my english is not just good bat you understande my and I am try to improve my english

After be on soom pages on tish site i am know how to improve my status and i am try to pisk meny StrategyPoints and increse my status here.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Vucko018!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you enjoy it here! If you want to know how you can collect StrategyPoints and how you can upgrade your status, I recommend this site to you: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81