FLOP ($0.52) 3:club: 3:diamond: A:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.36, BTN calls $0.36, SB folds

TURN ($1.24) 3:club: 3:diamond: A:diamond: 8:heart:

Hero bets $0.80, BTN calls $0.80

RIVER ($2.84) 3:club: 3:diamond: A:diamond: 8:heart: 7:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.42, Hero calls $1.42

BTN: 43/21/1 after 15 hands
      SB: 47/13/1.3 after 15 hands

Flop - question to cbet or not. There is flushdraw, so I want to protect. They also might have hands that didn't hit, like KQ, JT and so on.

Turn: now it is more likely that he has Ax, a pair or FD. I am not ahead, so I should not bet.

River - i was thinking long but last second I called because I though he might be bluffing with busted flushdraw. But he is having some better hand too often so I hadn't call there.

Edit: I think I completely misplayed the hand. On flop it is too unlikely that I am ahead against two opponents. At least one of them often has better pair and is not folding it.
  • 4 replies
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      I wouldn't bet against those guys, 43 and 47 VPIP is scary, they could call you with backdoors SDs, and many times one of them will have Ax. If it was against decent players or players that fold easily to cbet I'd cbet.

As played, on the turn I'd c/f, he could have a higher PP, Ax and even if he has FD he'll probably have 2 cards bigger than 5 so he has many outs. Plus you couldn't call any bet on the river (looks like you did lol)

On the river c/f... He called you 2 streets on a dry board, you have to put him on a range and you don't look good against that range. But yeah in my opinion you read it well here on the forum, just stick to your reads of the hand and do that when playing :f_thumbsup:
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      And yet - let's say I have there KK. How then would you play?

Flop then I would have to cbet I think.
      Turn - there is flushdraw so I would have to second barrell.
      River - call or not then? Or maybe make small block bet?
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      And yet - let's say I have there KK. How then would you play?

Flop then I would have to cbet I think.
      Turn - there is flushdraw so I would have to second barrell.
      River - call or not then? Or maybe make small block bet?
      It's very difficult to play KK in this spot oop imo, it's more of a guessing game. I'd cbet flop and probably c/f turn. Calling a cbet on a board like this with 3 on the pot is probably Ax. If he checked behind on the turn I'd c/c river to let busted FD bluff. If i was in IP I'd CBH turn to control the pot, or bet/fold turn to protect from FD and to CBH on the river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c-bet is likely ok, but once you get called just c/f turn. One of them likely has there Ax and he won´t fold his hand
      With KK I´d likely c/c turn and c/f river. because then they can also have smt like 88 that they would bet theirself on the turn to protect against draws or bluff once with draws and then give up