Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $3,32
      Hero:
      $4,11

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:heart: , T:spade:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0,10, Hero calls $0,10, 4 folds.

Flop: ($0,23) J:heart: , 9:diamond: , 6:club: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,23, Hero calls $0,23.

Turn: ($0,69) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,69, Hero calls $0,69.

River: ($2,07) 8:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,2, Hero calls $0,20.

Final Pot: $2,47

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows two-pair, kings and eights (Kd Kc)
      Hero shows (Th Ts)

MP2 wins with two-pair, kings and eights (Kd Kc)

Since we are so deep i called to setmine, but i should have folded the flop right?
  • 2 replies
    • jab704
      jab704
      Bronze
      No results please!

I think he potting the flop is odd. What is his cbet%? Floating is fine, but given his 4% pfr I would fold the turn even with the spiked oesd.

On the flop it is neary a coinflip with your TT against his 4% pfr assuming he cbets 100%. On the turn I would say he c/f something like AQo, AKo and secondbarrels with 99+, AdKd, AdQd with your equity going way down.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Preflop is obviously fine.

Flop is fine as well, tho given how tight villain is it might not be a bad idea to just dump it right there either. With position and a few backdoors tho, I'm likely calling more often than not.

On the turn it's very likely we're never ahead, so it's a purely mathematical problem. We're getting 2:1 immediate odds with about 3:1 left in effective stacks, and we have a fudged 8-9 outs against villain's range since sometimes he'll have JJ (no good T outs) and QQ (2 less Q outs). Since I think it's pretty much out of the question villain is going to check/fold the river even if it's ugly, I'd probably still make the call getting those odds, but it's close.

Hope it helps.