Suspended account

• L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      I haven't been able to login the last 7 to 10 days. I contacted support as instructed by the error message, and the only response reply I get is that someone from my family or some friends of mine have their accounts under review or suspended. And surprise, they can't tell me who. So my money is stuck. Not much, but couple of buy-ins here and there can make a difference.

Although I understand why they would make a security check on some players, I consider it a lack of respect to keep me in the dark like this with some obscure reasoning. Is there any other way I can get my account unsuspended?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi L3ST,

No sorry, you will just need to be patient a little longer.

Full Tilt will only take this course of action where they believe someone is acting against the t&c's, it might even be someone that you've regularly played against on numerous tables.

Full Tilt will need a little time to carry out a full investigation, they will contact you soon with the outcome of their investigation and further instructions.

Please bear with them and provide them with anything they want. At the end of the day, whilst frustrating, these things are designed to protect us all from fraudulent activity from a very small number of people who are robbing us all blind.
      Full Tilt can't really update you until they are sure that you haven't been involved in whatever "issue" has come up from their security/fraud checks.

Hope it's gets sorted out quickly for you, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Two weeks from my post and still counting, nothing changed. They're off my Christmas list.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Did you receive an update from Full Tilt Poker in the last 2 weeks? What did they say?

Cheers,
      Hannes