PS could learn something from PS :)

• wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Here is what happened:
      PS screwed me!
      I just wanted to say that I am disappoined with the way that Pokerstrategy is handling this. When a similar thing happened at Pokerstars, I got a sincere apology and two tickets to two similar events within an hour! And Pokerstrategy is just saying "There is nothing we can do." This, in combination with what happened in June is having a really bad effect on my faith in Pokerstrategy. As you remember, they had a promotion at the time where you had about 2 months time to bring 5 friends, who had to get their starting capital and 15 strategy points before the promotion ended. If you would succed, you would get an extra 100$ to your bankroll. When I reffered my first friend, she got her money the same day as she answered the quiz. Great! After that, I reffered some more friends, but when the next one answered the quiz, he had to wait for almost a month for the deposit, which was well after the deadline for the tournament, so there was no way that I would get that 100$. I wouldn't go so far and say that Pokerstrategy did this on purpose, but it definitely shows some level of incompetence. In light of recent events and this, I can only say: Get your act together, Pokerstrategy!
  • 8 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      whats the crack with all the threads you make complaining, how about a thread about you getting FREE $50 STARTING CAPITAL and been helped to silver status im guessing your having a bad ow day
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Originally posted by pogodon
      whats the crack with all the threads you make complaining, how about a thread about you getting FREE $50 STARTING CAPITAL and been helped to silver status im guessing your having a bad ow day
      Why yes, I am having a bad day, thanks for noticing. And of course I am grateful to Pokerstrategy for the 50$ starting capital, those were my first steps into the poker world. But that starting capital comes with a certain expense: promotions. On other poker rooms that I play at, where I didn't create an account through Pokerstrategy, bigger freerolls than this happen every month, and I can't even remember when there was the last PS freroll on Titan. Of course, I can't talk for other rooms that PS covers and maybe Titan has something to do with this, but excuse me if I feel cheated when I can't play on one of these rare promotions and it's not even my fault!
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ye i understand were you coming from but there is a way to go about things and id say you know yourself this aint the best way
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      And what way would that be? I already reported the problem to support and the guy just kept saying that there is nothing they can do. This pissed me off even more and I just had to vent somewhere. I was really thrilled with the way that Pokerstars handled the situation and I expected something similar from Pokerstrategy, but I am afraid that they'll use the "if we don't answer, maybe he'll stop complaining" strategy. Well, it is a holiday today, maybe I should give them more time...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ok wizo656, you've made your point.

I'm sorry you missed this event. As a moderator I have no access or idea what went wrong, it sounds like a technical problem with the software, equally it could have been a fault in the PokerStrategy process somewhere or you might have inadvertently clicked the unregister button without realising.

I'm sure the support team will be looking into this and will correct any issues if/where found.

The event has now passed however and nothing we can do about that I'm afraid. PokerStrategy provide many promotions and events across all of it's partner platforms so there will others that you will be able to take part in no doubt. The more tracked platforms that you have the more community events you will be able to take part on, but there are usually events at all platforms throughout the year.

Sorry to hear of your problems, but hope that you will be able to take part in the next one.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi wizo,

I'm sorry to hear that - my colleagues from customer service will try and help you out as much as they can. Should you require any further help or have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Hadi
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Ok, just tell me what happened when you find out. And I'm a bit tired of hearing that there is nothing you can do. If this was your fault there must be something you can do. That's called customer relationship management, if you haven't heard about it before. I'm not asking you to turn back time or something like that, but I'm sure you'll think of something.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wizo656
      Ok, just tell me what happened when you find out. And I'm a bit tired of hearing that there is nothing you can do. If this was your fault there must be something you can do. That's called customer relationship management, if you haven't heard about it before. I'm not asking you to turn back time or something like that, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

I dont wanna make fun of ur problem.. But we are more like employees than customers :D Think about it..