Private Coaching with Tiltberger (MTTs)

• Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze

Skypeadress: Seebergerflo

Hello everybody

In this thread you can get all the information about my privat coaching. You can also use this thread for feedback, critique or questions.

How can I help you and how does a coaching look like?

If you are a mtt-beginner or more advanced player (who whants feedback for his game) or if you want to change from cashgame or sngs to tourneys to play low to mid levels (1-50$) then I’m your man! I can help you improving your post- and preflopplay and learn you something about moves, steals, resteals and how to consider ranges of villains.
      In a coaching I can view a session of yours (via Teamviewer) or we can talk about some handhistories of yours. Also groupcoachings with some discount are possible.
      I don't offer Final Table coachings on PokerStars

Coaching prices?

One hour is 30$. If you book group-coachings or more hours then I give you some discount for shure.

About me

I’m 24 years old and come from a beautiful town called Innsbruck in Austria. Thanks to my studies I can enjoy a lot of free time with my girl-friend, photographing, producing and djing (electronic music) or sports. I just finished my diploma thesis and work for 6 months till my master program starts!

Poker career!
      Benath my hobbies there is enough time for my partime job “poker”. As a long-lasting member of pokerstrategy I was playing nl100sh a few years ago. But since over 2 years I’m playing mtts only from 5 – 215$ dollar buyins. I had a few nice cashes on stars and smaller sites where I built myself a nice bankroll. I polished my skill through the hand evaluation forums, videos and discussions with other mtt-regulars. So I became coach and video-producer for Pokerstrategy in the English and German community.

Starsaccount

My Mtt-video series about 4,4$ 180 sngs

Skypeadress: Seebergerflo
  • 10 replies
    • Murn90
      Murn90
      Bronze
      Hey seeberger.
      I would like to do a coaching, but i would like an estimate for how many hours you need to spot/fix some leaks in my game? and what the prize might be.
      I play up to 5.5$ tourneys on stars with a lot of 180 mans - doing the non-turbo for the time being, might switch back to turbo later.

I don't use any hud, so I guess I would need to have stars send me my recent tourneys to have some hand history.
      I feel like my early game is solid, but strugling with middle game, might have some push/fold spots that I miss.

But what would you suggest? :)
      And how is money for coaching tranfered?

Regards Murn90
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      hey just contact me per skype ;)
      (seebergerflo)
    • leonardo2204
      leonardo2204
      Bronze
      just had a 2 hour session and he found a lot of leaks on my game !!
      Very nice guy, very attentive and he surely knows what he`s doing !

Also, a really really good price for the coach he gives !

Really recommend him !

Thanks buddy, we`ll have another session soon!
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      I'm gonna add you on skype, wanna hear what kind of discount we are talking about. :p
    • Syb0
      Syb0
      Bronze
      do you still give private coaching?I add you as a friend and send a PM...
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Syb0
      do you still give private coaching?I add you as a friend and send a PM...
      JFYI, seeberger is currently on holidays
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hi i am quite new here, but I have been playing poker for more than 1 year. I would like to have an hour session with you, how does it work? is it 30$? can I pay with credit card or paypal? thanks
    • Tiltberger
      Tiltberger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cekpirus88
      hi i am quite new here, but I have been playing poker for more than 1 year. I would like to have an hour session with you, how does it work? is it 30$? can I pay with credit card or paypal? thanks

hey works with starstransfer, paypal, moneybookers, neteller and so on!
      just contact me on skype

name
      "seebergerflo"

greets
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hi ok great thanks. probably i ll contact you next week, or end of the month on skype. it is great with skype thanks.
    • vladro
      vladro
      Bronze
      I have had 1 hour and he taught me how to use Holdem resources and reviewed some of the HH. I liked his approach very much and will collaborate in the future. Very good value for money!