$10.25
      BU:
      $10.35
      SB:
      $11.94
      BB:
      $12.74

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BU raises to $1.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.15) 6, T, 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.53, Hero calls $1.53.

Turn: ($5.21) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.40, Hero calls $2.40.

Very small bet now, imo he is very strong and is not afraid of the draws or he is pretty weak(might be on a draw)..usually on NL10 people tend to bet weaker whe they really are weak,but he bet big on the flop and most of the time they dont cbet big if the dont have it.

River: ($10.01) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU raises to $5.42(All-In), Hero? This is a good river(scare card) if he's 3 barelling me. villain is playing 23/18/af 3.9/3b-8.6/96 hands
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      You need to make a decision preflop here I think. Versus his loose 3bet range maybe 4bet jam.

As played your call on the flop indicates TT-AA and I don't think much more. If he's competent he won't barrel bluff the turn without a real hand because it's unlikely he'll force you off without a lucky river card, so you should fold.

On river insta fold imo. King isn't that good a barrel card because you still aren't folding TT, KK, AA. Just QQ and JJ.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can 4-bet pf and call shove, but I think calling 3-bet oop with JJ is also fine
      I would just c/r flop to 4.2$ and call shove or if he calls then likely shove most turn cards
      As played: likely you would call blank river shove, so I think best option is just shove yourself on the turn, since there would be still Q, K; A river when he is shoving and you have no idea if you should call or not
      I would likely c/c river against that opponent, although it is quite close. He is likely 3-betting pf KQ/AK, but won´t really barrel turn these cards too often. So if he has there bluff it should be smt like spades and since he may barrel turn with AQ/AJ and he would fold that river card I think you can look him up, although either flop c/r or turn c/rai are better options unless you think he barrels all the way with air, then just c/c him down