My amazing story of last night

• SharkySmurf
      SharkySmurf
      Bronze
      Ok mainly posting because i really neeed to calm down with it all!

kk didnt have anything in my cashier for various reasons, anyway my irl friend sent me $2.75 last night and we both joined the 12K GTD $2.75 tourny on stars and i managed to get 6TH and net $500 played for a bit after tht and now i have $3K in my accnt and i just need to calm down ! but happy!

http://weaktight.com/2861152
  • 18 replies
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      man u need to stop gambling with that right now, obv u didnt use br mngment with 500$ if u have 3k now.

Congratulations on success :)
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      great..Sasa have right..without BRM the best players lose "poker bank"...btw nh
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      wow nice BRM playin PLO lol i like :f_biggrin:

Do you still have money left? if so are you gonna share it before you lose it all?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      amazing story bro
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SharkySmurf
      kk didnt have anything in my cashier for various reasons,
      Best part of your whole post."various reasons"
      translation: Fish not following brm and playing people way above his skill level.

You luckbox a tournament and then you sit down at NL1000 table plo.. you realise most of those players are way better then you right? Takes most people (probably) atleast 6-12 months to reach that level.. You don't want to read this but just trying to help tbh. You got lucky that's all.. but if you continue playing there you'll go busto for sure.
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      Love it ...regardless of what they say about BMR (and are right btw )
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      LOL nice gambling ;)

I definitely don't condone this but you do deserve a hearty congratulations.

Now that you have a really good roll you should seriously think about following BRM.

Think how bad you would feel if you busto.

probably AWFUL ;)

Anyway best of luck, become focused and disciplined.
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      translation: Fish not following brm and playing people way above his skill level.

You luckbox a tournament and then you sit down at NL1000 table plo.. you realise most of those players are way better then you right? Takes most people (probably) atleast 6-12 months to reach that level.. You don't want to read this but just trying to help tbh. You got lucky that's all.. but if you continue playing there you'll go busto for sure.
      6-12 months if they dedicate themselves 100% to reaching that goal along with having a healty mindset and tilt resistance...
      There aren't many ppl there today that reached those limits within 12 months.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      gratz OP, brm fail
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      your profile says: Just recently came 88th in the Sunday Million on Stars $1700 =]

so are you saying u gambled away the 1700 too or why did you have nothing left... better use BRM for the 3k...
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Oh man i thought you slept with some hot chick when i saw the name of the topic.. But yeah, winning that money is good too.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Oh man i thought you slept with some hot chick when i saw the name of the topic.. But yeah, winning that money is good too.
      Yea, he now can buy lots of sucky sucky
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      amazing story bro
      what he said
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sasa1234
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

6-12 months if they dedicate themselves 100% to reaching that goal along with having a healty mindset and tilt resistance...
      There aren't many ppl there today that reached those limits within 12 months.

It's just too hard to put a number on somethinglike reaching that limit.. There are just way too many variables. So i just decided to make a safe guess on what is possible even though unlikely in my opinion ;)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Here's a small reminder of why we don't gamble with all we have...

:spade: :heart: :spade:

:spade: :heart: :spade:
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      cashout!!! quickly!!!
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      CASH.IT.OUT.NOW
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      niceeeeeeeeeeeee niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i like this shit dont cash out you will make a mill your the new isildur1