This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ask about new Refer?

• livefuz
      livefuz
      Bronze
      Today, i login see Refer changed, has 3 option.

I do not know Pokerstrategy has allow refer follow link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/abc (ID of member).
      Because, i do not found it.

Option 1: I do not understand much about this option.
      Option 2: It is inconvenience for referrer and new member (if member that is visitors of my web).
      Option 3: Very difficult, because people register new to fill info Referred by....

So that, I do not know Pokerstrategy has allow refer follow link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/abc (ID of member).
      Because, i do not found it.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi livefuz,

The page was in the middle of updating, that's why you saw messed up information. It has been fully updated now, please check again.

Regards,
      thunder
    • livefuz
      livefuz
      Bronze
      hi. I login at updating....hi. I saw.
      I want ask about note in option that:
      (No spam: It is not permitted to use your link for advertising spam. This may lead to the exclusion from the programme.)

I used this link post to blog: Introduction, Guide... to people register.
      So that, it is Spam or not Spam?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi livefuz,

The places you mentioned sound like good places to me.

I think the reference to spam is more of a nusiance type reference. e.g.

Posting the link on your own external blog, twitter, facebook, sent to a few of your friends that might like to join = good advertising of TAF

Posting the link on literary every website and external forum page you find including unrelated (non-poker) ones and really bugging people by sending it multiple times = poor advertising and could be considered spam.

Overall, PokerStrategy would like you to encourage other people to join us, but without making a nuisance of yourself in doing it if you know what I mean ;)

Hope this helps, shout if you need any further clarification.

Best regards,

Bart