PS.com status

• EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Hey! I know that this is not really important, but anyway, I am a diamond member since summer, and more time ago platinum, but why does it shoes in "community" section that I am gold? In forum it shows correctly :) I do not know if its a right place for this question, but anyway, thanks for explanations ;)
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi EdVardenis,

Yes sorry but the community section currently has a bug where it doesn't always show the correct status.

Sorry for any confusion, but the community area is still very much "work in progress" and will be developed further given time. At the moment, I believe the nice IT guys & girls are concentrating on improvements and additions to main educational & forum areas which will benefit all members to a larger extent of course.

It will be fixed in time, but probably not the highest priority at the moment.

Your normal forum status is ofc the correct one.

Hope this helps to clarify it a little, best regards,

Bart
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Thanks for fast reply ;) I understood the situation and there is no problem for me, I was just curious :)
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      It is fixed now! :D I don't know if its because I said something, or it just happen for unknown reason :) But thank you anyway ;)