This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rush Mobile

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I got my brand spanking new HTC Desire today and had a go at Rush Mobile :D

It's looking good. Apart from a few connection issues, I think on the software side.

Has anyone else had a go at it?
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi thazar,

We had a news about the closed beta test:
      Full Tilt Poker Beta Testing Rush Poker Mobile

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

It's looking good. Apart from a few connection issues, I think on the software side.
      That's the one part of poker software that makes it completely unplayable, I hope they get this fixed. :s_cool:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I played a few hands today and did not have any connection issues.

some major suckouts though lol. in I am sure under 150 hands I got twice AA (pretty good ratio :D ), managed to go twice AI (on Flop on first and turn on second) and got bit both times on river by a 1 outer first time and a 2 outers second time.

shame i cannot get my hand history there (or maybe I can in my promotion) anyway it kills time when I am out :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice review thazar which should be really useful to other members, thanks for that.

I've only just upgraded to an mp3-based mobile personally so I'm probably not going smart-phone just yet, but interesting concept.

Bart
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I'll give a better review after playing a few thousand hands :D . but so far it seem pretty good and great to kill time anywhere anytime maybe earn a few bucks at the same time (well so far lost a few bucks :D ).

The few things I have found so far were:

The software connection seems a bit temperamental

The raise facility is not great to use on a mobile (or maybe I am just thick)

There is no option for auto rebuy preference

The time to get to a new table after folding or finishing a hand is a lot slower than on the regular software

I know it sounds negative but I must say that i do like it, I am just been critical and finding what can be improved. In the mean time that is one more thing that FT have done to innovate.