Rush Mobile

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I got my brand spanking new HTC Desire today and had a go at Rush Mobile :D

It's looking good. Apart from a few connection issues, I think on the software side.

Has anyone else had a go at it?
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi thazar,

We had a news about the closed beta test:
      Full Tilt Poker Beta Testing Rush Poker Mobile

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

It's looking good. Apart from a few connection issues, I think on the software side.
      That's the one part of poker software that makes it completely unplayable, I hope they get this fixed. :s_cool:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I played a few hands today and did not have any connection issues.

some major suckouts though lol. in I am sure under 150 hands I got twice AA (pretty good ratio :D ), managed to go twice AI (on Flop on first and turn on second) and got bit both times on river by a 1 outer first time and a 2 outers second time.

shame i cannot get my hand history there (or maybe I can in my promotion) anyway it kills time when I am out :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice review thazar which should be really useful to other members, thanks for that.

I've only just upgraded to an mp3-based mobile personally so I'm probably not going smart-phone just yet, but interesting concept.

Bart
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I'll give a better review after playing a few thousand hands :D . but so far it seem pretty good and great to kill time anywhere anytime maybe earn a few bucks at the same time (well so far lost a few bucks :D ).

The few things I have found so far were:

The software connection seems a bit temperamental

The raise facility is not great to use on a mobile (or maybe I am just thick)

There is no option for auto rebuy preference

The time to get to a new table after folding or finishing a hand is a lot slower than on the regular software

I know it sounds negative but I must say that i do like it, I am just been critical and finding what can be improved. In the mean time that is one more thing that FT have done to innovate.