When can i withdraw?

• vikingxprs
      vikingxprs
      Bronze
      I would like my $50 that i got from U guys to WilliamHILL to be transferred to some Other poker room
      When and on what conditions can i withdraw?

The answer to my question is under HELP:

Can I cash out the $50?
      At almost all poker rooms, you have to play with the $50 first before you can cash out the money. You can find the specific conditions in the starting capital guides in our Poker Room section: Go to the guides

But the link is WRONG, goes 2: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Cus @ WilliamHILL i cant use HUD or any other helping software, and it sucks balls playin like this, blindfolded
      So i want 2 play at some NORMAL poker room
  • 4 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vikingxprs

Cus @ WilliamHILL i cant use HUD or any other helping software, and it sucks balls playin like this, blindfolded
      So i want 2 play at some NORMAL poker room
      Nobody allows huds dude.
    • vikingxprs
      vikingxprs
      Bronze
      My bad.. i think i should be able to find my answer somewhere through that link
      but hey .. not my fault things im supposed to find are hidden somewhere ..
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Like atoks said, no one of the Ipoker sites accepts huds, and with a hud i mean something like Hold'em manager or elephant or poker tracker.

I am not sure about how much you need to play to be able to cashout tho.

Anthon
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey vikingxprs,

Sorry but we cannot change the site you have received the $50.
      Here is all the information regarding the free $50 starting capital for William Hill: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/william-hill/free50/

HUDS are not allowed on any iPOker site as Saren and Atoks have stated.
      You can still use these software's to track you winnings but unfortunately HUDS can't be shown.
      But you shouldn't worry to much. If you playing the micro stakes you shouldn't need much of a HUD. The players are so bad that you will be able to win without a HUD.
      Notes help a lot with REGS and just value value vs fish :)

Regards,

Kyle.