This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HEM stats question

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hi, I need some exact information about the HUD popup because I dont really get something in here

here's the stat picture

after this guy did a 3bet from MP, his popup stats changed to MP 33% (3). how is that possible that first it was 0% (2) then 33% (3) ? what the number in the bracket means ? Number of 3bets ? then something is very wrong here, and I dont understand what the numbers mean afterall. by 3bet HEM means, preflop reraise, ex: utg raise 3bb, Hero (MP) raise 9bb, this is a 3bet. then what are those percentages ? if anyone knows exactly please reply here.

ye and also, the guy has 66 hands, his 3bet % is 10.5, then why it says 11% (19). how can 11% of 66 be 19 ? it has to be 6 3bets, not 19.
  • 7 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Numbers in the brackets are the total number of hands for that action/position.

e.g. he had 19 chances to 3bet (someone raised before he was to act) and he did 3bet twice.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      so the Total number of 11% (19) means that he DID 3bet 19 times ? then thats impossible because 11% of 66 hands are at max 7 3bets, how is that 19 ? and why the MP shows 0% (2) and after a 3bet its shows 33% (3). What is this ? It cant be good.
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Maybe I wasn't clear enough. So once again numbers in brackets are number of hands where u had a chance to do certain action in certain position. (for example PFR in CO)

11% out of 19 times he could 3bet = he 3bet 2 times. You don't have a chance to actually 3bet in every hand you play. (because someone has to raise before you)

MP 0% (2) - means he had 2 chances to 3bet in MP and actually did 3bet 0% times
      MP 33% (3) - now he has 3 chances to 3bet in MP and he did 3bet 33% (1 times)
    • snaker3
      snaker3
      Silver
      1 of 3 is 33%, before was- 0 of 2 it is 0%!
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      so every chance is in the bracket, cant u somehow setup just how many times he did the actual 3bet and not how many times he had the chance for this?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by OZSA
      so every chance is in the bracket, cant u somehow setup just how many times he did the actual 3bet and not how many times he had the chance for this?
      That is one and the same thing
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      like this u see a number of chances and u see a % of how many times it happend, but if its 3 chances and he did it once, that 33% at first sight looks huge, and its confusing u if u dont check the bracket aswell