Hand Evaluation Boards

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      A filter for SH/FR hands would be really usefull, because the title does not say every time FR or SH and it takes a long time to browse/search for the type hands that interest you.

Thanks!
  • 8 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Gabi,

let's see what our hand judging guys have to say about this :)

Hadi
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Don't really think that we have that many hands to seperate the Forums. :P But obvious in the future it would be a great idea and good for finding FR hands or either SH. Also could plan for wider future RUSH section I guess. :f_grin:

Best regards.
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hey Gabinr1,

thank you for the feedback! We are discussing internally which options we might have to make it easier to filter these hands. As soon as we have come to a conclusion, I will post an update.

Best,
      Timo
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      You could also improve the searching engine there to also find two letter words (like "AA") This would be an awesome improvement.

And it will also make finding FR/SH hands easily (for those that contain SH or FR in the title).
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

as some of you may have noticed, we are currently testing a feature that should solve this issue once and for all :) You can find all the explanations and the feedback thread here: *** IMPORTANT: Prefixes for FR/SH Hands ***

Let us know what you think!

Hadi
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Where is your feedback?;)
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      The filter for FR/SH is very nice! I think many pokerstrategists are happy about the implementation.

Another thing that would be useful is to have the next rule:

- when posting a hand, the title should have the preflop cards with two "periods" (.) one before and one after

ex: .AA. ; .67.

Or something else instead of period, so that the hand can be searched.

This is useful for searching specific hands. Ex: I want to look at 5 "AK" hands per day for a weak, so I search .AK.

The search system now can't find two letter words, so it would take very long for anyone too browse exactly after the hands he want.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

unfortunately, that's nothing we can implement easily, if at all. However, we might consider just making this a rule as workaround solution :)

Hadi