[Application] Wanted: Stake for Super Turbo's

• nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

nibbana - Feedback Thread

Hello i'm nibbana, I've been a member of PokerStrategy since December '09. I started played on a casual basis with Turbo SNG's on PokerStars before moving to FullTilt in February. I soon realised that my niche was Super Turbo SNG's and began playing the 9man games finishing with a record of 8% ROI over 3178 games. I then moved to 6max seeing that the volume you can get in leads to a greater hourly rate. I've played over 5.5k of these games for an average ROI of 5%, the bulk of which were at $5 with shots at $10.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $5 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $10 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will be selling up to 50% of my action for some new shots at $10.50 in blocks of 500 games. I don't think anything smaller represents a big enough sample for Super Turbo's and this way we can reduce the variance some.

(Thanks lessthanthree for the template!)

How will the stake work?

The total cost of each 500 game block = $10.5x500 = $5,250

You can purchase 0.5% of my action or more:

0.5% of $5,250 = $26.25

How will the backers be paid after the stake is finished?

You will receive your stake back + the exact ROI over the 500 games that you bought into.

Examples:
      ROI = 15%
      = $26.25+15% = $30.19 (or a total profit of $30.19 - $26.25 = $3.94)

ROI = -5%
      = $26.25-5% = $24.94 (or a total loss of $26.25 - $24.94 = -$1.31)

Example of total deal:
      ROI = 10%
      Backers get back $2625 + $262.5 = $2887.50
      I get $262.5 Profit.

Other Information

:spade: Link to Sharkscope SNG Record
      :spade: Link to My BLOG
      :spade: The deal does not include any rakeback or bonuses earned during the blocks
      :spade: Any other games/stakes I play during the blocks are obviously not included
      :spade: You need to contact me first via the community PM tool (rules is rules)
      :spade: I expect to get each block finished within 4-5 days of all of the details being finalised to give you a fast return on your investment

References

Having never been staked before I cannot give references as such and I'm thankful for this staking forum so that I can build some up.

What I can give you are the names of people from Poker Strategy with whom I've had sweat sessions and discussed a lot of poker. They can vouch at least for my playing style and thought process

Lennonac, BOBOsvk, jbpatzer

and also FWKenobi who I helped improve his own Super Turbo game and move from $2 to $5, completely free of charge, no cash, no %. He can vouch for my kindness :) and also my vigilent review process

If you think I've missed anything important or have general questions please post here. If you have any other questions or are interested in this offer please send me a private message using the community tool. I'll keep this post updated with how much of each block I have left.

Many Thanks,
      nibbana

[B]BLOCK 1 - [/b]500 GAMES - FINISHED
      [B]BLOCK 2 - [/b]1500 GAMES - FINISHED
  • 50 replies