Question about Unverified address

• k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      Hi guyz. In Account options on party poker it says that my adress is unverified ...
      i joined with the starting capital ... passed the id check and all good ...

my question is, if i don't verify my adress in party poker will i have problem in cashing out money ? what other problem will i have ? is this optional or i must verify ?

i ask because i live in another city than the adress i have registered just because i am a university student ....
  • 9 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k4ileb
      Hi guyz. In Account options on party poker it says that my adress is unverified ...
      i joined with the starting capital ... passed the id check and all good ...

my question is, if i don't verify my adress in party poker will i have problem in cashing out money ? what other problem will i have ? is this optional or i must verify ?

i ask because i live in another city than the adress i have registered just because i am a university student ....
      It could definitely cause problems to cash out
    • k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      yeah but i live with my brother at a different city than my home city ...

and because we rent the house the bills are in the owner's name ....

so my name is nowhere ....

do you suggest to email them and explain them and see what will they replay to me ?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      that is probably your best bet. be honest about everything and it should be fine. They will also give you the best advice on what to do in your situation
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      A frien of mine did withdrow money without veryfying adress,but they did gave him a phone call to verify identity before releasing money. He was asked to tell username ,what levels was playing, his card number ,security question ,etc Also before cashing out the money you need to deposit minimum amount of 25 dollars .
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      All good info :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      Well not everyone undergoes the same procedures.

I also first used the $50 PS starting capital. Then when it was almost cleared I deposited using a VISA card. When the starting capital cleared I used the same card to withdraw some of it.
      I cashed out with no verification requested at all.

The point is PokerStrategy had asked for all the details (and documents to verify identity, age and address) anyway to give me the starting $50. So if Party trusts PS then why duplicate the process?

Also maybe when using VISA for Depositing/withdrawing it's a smoother process. VISA and the affiliated Banks that issue the VISA cards are also supposed to have their own verification procedures in place.

The important thing is that the player details and the VISA card details are exactly the same (same name, same address). Otherwise VISA will not accept the transactions and you can't blame the Poker site for wanting more verification.
    • k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      i sent email at the support team of partypoker and the reply was to send them a bill with my player name on it....

wtf... i send them back and told again that i live in another city and i rent the house and all bills are at the owner's name

and that at my hometown i live with my parents and all bills are at their name....

so they replied 2nd time to me and said :
      "Dear Alex,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concern, but we need document in player's name to verify details.

So, please send us any bill with your name and address or send us bank statement. "

My mobile phone is prepaid card and has no bills, my internet a phone at home are at my brother's name who is older. and the other bills at the owner of the house...

i don't know what to do. but i will try to send some documents and see what will happen.

but i think their support can't understand what im talking about and keep replying the same thing.

my opinion is that if a passed the PS IDcheck and gained the 50$ PS starting capital they should verify my address automatically.

can a head admin contact them or i should find the solution ?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

A bank statement is usually also a good document, so if you haven't send it yet you should definitely do it.

Explain it in the same e-mail why the address is different to the one you have registered.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      don't worry buddy, give them a call on their toll free number or send them an email asking them to call you if you do not have a land line. Explain them the situation. This is scenario one. Scenario two is try to cash out and see if they contact you. If you have a bank statement send it to them with your ID so that they verify your identity and all will be ok , but the best way is just to give them a call and explain them the situation :)