DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $75.19
      CO: $74.03
      BTN: $25.00
      Hero (SB): $53.84
      BB: $15.10

CO posts a big blind ($0.75)

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with 9 :heart: 9 :spade:
      1 fold, CO checks, BTN calls $0.75, Hero raises to $3, 2 folds, BTN calls $2.25

Flop: ($7.25) J :spade: 8 :heart: 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.00, BTN calls $5

Turn: ($17.25) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $8.50, Hero folds

55/20 fish after 20 hands or so
      fotl to cbet 50 after 4 hands

cbet should be standard to protect my equity here + I will get called by worse easily
      Should I barrel? should I ch/c? and why?
  • 4 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach

cbet should be standard to protect my equity here + I will get called by worse easily
      Should I barrel? should I ch/c? and why?

what worse hand completed by this turn ? I mean yep there are a lot but you can't really fold to this turn,even you got a gutshot and he can easily bet there any gutshot and any flushdraw.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I hated to ch at the first place but I was time-outing and if I woukl ch/c I would never ch/c R as well so I can be exploited easily , but I guess theres not manny people that will exploit me so I should ch/c at least,
      I hate my fodl as well as much as I hate ch/c though :D

What about barrel? I ahte it even more than anything :D I would rather ch/r than barrel actually cause I ahve blockers for str8 so .... wha tabout ch/r then?
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by THESHade
      I hated to ch at the first place but I was time-outing and if I woukl ch/c I would never ch/c R as well so I can be exploited easily , but I guess theres not manny people that will exploit me so I should ch/c at least,
      I hate my fodl as well as much as I hate ch/c though :D

What about barrel? I ahte it even more than anything :D I would rather ch/r than barrel actually cause I ahve blockers for str8 so .... wha tabout ch/r then?
      he is not folding any flushdraw to check/raise (i think you are going to check/raise probably small like 2.5 max his bet so you don't accomplish much and i think he is calling top pair because the board is super drawy and you can easily check/raise there gutshot+flushdraw also he is IP)and any hand at all unless it is a float which you already beat by calling and letting him bluff river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      consider his stack size it is either c/rai on the turn or shove yourself
      You can maybe also c/f, but board is relaly drawy and he can likely bet out turn all his draws and worse hands, so I think going to c/rai against 50bb on that board is fine play
      If you don´t want to play for stacks I guess you can also c/c once on the flop adn then c/f turn thinking he likely has best hand, but once you c-bet I think you should go with your hand after putting in that much money on that board with quite good pair