DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $96.47
      CO: $53.09
      BTN: $83.08
      SB: $65.14
      Hero (BB): $51.50
      UTG: $20.69

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with Q :spade: A :heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $1.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4.50, BTN calls $3.25

Flop: ($9.25) A :spade: 6 :spade: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($9.25) 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, BTN calls $6.50

River: ($22.25) 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $15.50, BTN folds

some reg whos not floding to 3bets much , PF is standard for me

Flop: I have Spade in my hand so I am not afraid to give him a free card and I want to give him a chance to bluff w his air
      T: I bet to get value from worse hands (every single hand in his range)
      R: I bet polarizing amount so he can lvl hismelf into calling w JJ or smth
      should I call a shove cause I expect him to bet FD on F so he cant really have any Flush here so ti would pretty much would be some spazz if he shoes it here
  • 7 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      It's okey to check the flop and under represent your hand,furthermore you are never getting 3 streets of value in such a 3bet pot with AQ unless he has AK which will lead to a loss of a stack.I like betting 1/2 river to make it easier for him to spazz and also call down TT-QQ.He is never calling such a bet no matter that it is polarizing because most of the time if you have air you are cbeting A high flops.You also cbet if you had flush,and it's pretty common nowadays to check flop with Top pair for pot control and bluff induce especially in such situations.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by N0pr3s3n7
      It's okey to check the flop and under represent your hand,furthermore you are never getting 3 streets of value in such a 3bet pot with AQ unless he has AK which will lead to a loss of a stack.I like betting 1/2 river to make it easier for him to spazz and also call down TT-QQ.He is never calling such a bet no matter that it is polarizing because most of the time if you have air you are cbeting A high flops.You also cbet if you had flush,and it's pretty common nowadays to check flop with Top pair for pot control and bluff induce especially in such situations.
      ACtually yea, good argument :)
      However I sometiems ch w air to balance at least a bit but no one expects me to so yea, u are right
      ty
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Originally posted by N0pr3s3n7
      ACtually yea, good argument :)
      However I sometiems ch w air to balance at least a bit but no one expects me to so yea, u are right
      ty
      Balancing would be probably better to check with Ax hand there and bet all your misses.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Thats not realy balancing ... caus emy range is pretty much obvious w that
      F cbet is polarized this way and my chbeh R is some marginal hands (usually) and this is not balancing...

But balancing isnt prob. worth that much (if at all) on NL50 anyway so ...
    • falcone1983
      falcone1983
      Bronze
      More out of curiosity than anything: is there any scenario in which you consider folding after checking the flop?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      In this hand? never... there isnt any bad card that would make me fodl to one bet on T (assuming he chbeh)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      depends what hands he is calling pf, but if he has there also some suited connectors then I´d like c-bet and then c/rai on the turn
      He would call there worse hands, sometimes bluffraise and you´re not really going to c/f that board almost never, so he then also doest likely turn his 67 into bluff and fire 3 streets to get you to fold Ax or TT-KK