Whats the best full tilt strategy?

• hudders
      hudders
      Bronze
      Ok, I just passed the quiz and am using the money on full tilt as I already am on pokerstars and partypoker. I have deposited and list money on pokerstars countless times in sit and go tournaments. I play sensibly and yet I get beaten by people with worst hands than me. Even when I play well I end up getting unlucky and losing all my bankroll. I want to make a full or half time income out of online poker and want t start it from this $50 on full tilt. Whats the best strategy to follow? Whats the best game type, any tips to help me would be great. Whats the best way to make a lot of money is what im asking?
  • 5 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      i guess you have to be good at poker ( not saying,your not) but the best course of action is to stick to bankroll management, don't look at the starting capital as free money, look at it as a free opportunity to test yourself on full tilt,

good luck

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • hudders
      hudders
      Bronze
      Ok, I want to start in sit and go tournys. Which are better when starting with $50 following the proper bank roll managment.... Double or nothings, turbo double or nothings, 10 player double or nothings or 6. Or the games where top 3 profit?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I'm not sure Full Tilt offer Double Up SnG's.

I'd say a good place to start is standard or turbo(not super-turbo) 9 player SNG though.

If as you said you prefer SNG/MTT over cash games.

Regards,
      Richard
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      yeah full tilt don't have double up sng's although there is always a wide range of the micro sng's just stick to the low ones try build a bank, i agree with top post, 9 handed sng 1$ are good place to start they pay out top 3 and $4.50 for first place, just play how you feel comfortable
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your answers. :)