A question.

• Vcelka
      Vcelka
      Basic
      Hello,
      I would like to ask if it is possible to delete account on PokerStars, because i made my account there before it was possible to get 50$ bankroll from PokerStrategy, so i didnt fill in the marketing code :(
      So is there any solution, i really would like to get 50$ so i can start playing.

Thanks for answer.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Vcelka,

No I'm afraid this isn't possible, you would need to stick with your original account.

Setting up additional accounts can get you in all kinds of problems and you would still be reverted back to your original account at best, or banned at worse.

There are plenty of other partner platforms that you can use to receive the starting capital though, just so long as you haven't previously held an account there.
      Ensure that you read the download instructions carefully and use the marketing code where indicated, each platform varies slightly in sign up process.

Good luck & don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      send a ticket and try get a different poker room, same thing happened to me when i first came to pokerstrategy but i got to pick a new room
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Originally posted by pogodon
      send a ticket and try get a different poker room, same thing happened to me when i first came to pokerstrategy but i got to pick a new room
      And it worked! :)