[NL2-NL10] NL10FR : JJ facing PF 4bet

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Do you have any stats on him? I'd prefer to know stats in such situation, they would be very useful, for example how often does he open-raise, 4bet and etc. Definitely I wouldn't Call there his 4bet, I would either way, fold or just push over him. Depending on the player but against some kind of tighter opponent I would likely just prefer to fold.

Usually people don't use 4bet stat but that's one of the stats I am using in 6max games and it has helped me a lot.

Best regards.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

Do you have any stats on him? I'd prefer to know stats in such situation, they would be very useful, for example how often does he open-raise, 4bet and etc. Definitely I wouldn't Call there his 4bet, I would either way, fold or just push over him. Depending on the player but against some kind of tighter opponent I would likely just prefer to fold.

Usually people don't use 4bet stat but that's one of the stats I am using in 6max games and it has helped me a lot.

Best regards.
      veriz and how many hands do you consider to look at 4bet stat? You must need a lot of hands no?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

Best regards.
      veriz and how many hands do you consider to look at 4bet stat? You must need a lot of hands no?
      Yeah, exactly. Usually I also look into the amount of 4betting times, for example he has played 100 hands and 10of10 times he has 4bet you, obvious he is playing around with you. Also there ain't always the exact number of hands, more often how many times has he 4bet.

I would really recommend surfing around in our forums and searching for good HUDs, that helps a lot for the game.