Rakeback At Titan?

• patrick10
      patrick10
      Bronze
      does titan give rakeback at all ?

and is it possible to get rakeback on an existing account?

the bonus ($10 every $35 raked) is fine at the moment, but once that stops, rakeback would help alot
  • 20 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi patrick10!

You can exchange your TitanPoints for cash. So there is kind of rakeback on TitanPoker, too.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • kexix
      kexix
      Bronze
      How do you exchange titanpoints for cash?

Your current Titan Points balance:tp 53,975.10
      Your current 0 bonus dollars .
      Cashing out Titan Points is currently not allowed
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi kexix!

Check out this site: http://www.titanpoker.com/en/points.html

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • kexix
      kexix
      Bronze
      sweet didn't know that
    • patrick10
      patrick10
      Bronze
      thanks puschkin!

$5 for 600 points though is equal to being in 100 hands where $1.50 are raked,

KEXIX, just out of interest, NL or FL ? what level do you play and for how long did it take you to get about 60, 000 points?!

cheers guys
    • kexix
      kexix
      Bronze
      6max NL i deposited on 6september and played around 60k hands since then.

11k at 10nl; 25k at 20nl and 25k at 50nl
    • patrick10
      patrick10
      Bronze
      thanks and good luck dude
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      puschkin, how do you get to the actual points->cash conversion? i don't have many points yet (although i do have >600)... so yeah... just wondering?

edit: it says it's awarded automatically O.o... *wonders when*

edit2: OK i found it

The bonus will be released twice a week on Monday and Thursday at 12:00 GMT.

seems strange in that case, i've been with titan for over a week now, haven't received any rakeback yet at all (through PS or through them)... is the PS bonus automatically credited to my account? And what about if I deposited my own money (but entered the bonus code all the same)?
    • rrwillem
      rrwillem
      Bronze
      You have to collect bonus $ from what I know. And you get those by depositing during a bonus period. What I do on Titan is withdraw as much $ possible when I can mis it. I keep my BR at about 700$ and put it on moneybookers and wait for a new reload bonus. Then deposit a decent amount back and get some bonus $. Im now waiting for a new reload bonus (which will be there 23 Nov) to make a BIG deposit and switch to NL50.

Edit: Your PokerStrategy bonus will be released every tuesday and thursday. My reload bonusses are released instantly when I make 600 points.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi chenny8888!

I just have been informed about the fact that Titan Poker doesn't offer the points->cash conversion anymore (although it is still on their homepage).

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      :(

what about the 200% deposit bonus PS offers? (10$ per 35$ rake)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      We still offer the 200% deposit bonus at Titan Poker: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      So there's no rakeback possibility at all for Titan? :(

Kinda sad because I really like the site (a lot more fishes and less regular rocks compared to same limits at party), but about to reach NL100 in SH so rakeback would start to be rather important.

Can someone confirm the reload bonus @ titan coming 23rd and anyone with more specific details about it, because I can't find this info from titan poker site? If I haven't cleared my first deposit bonus completely yet, can I have another bonus running along? (or do I have to have the earlier bonus cleared before taking advantage of new bonus?)
    • hwoarang84
      hwoarang84
      Black
      Originally posted by degnic
      Can someone confirm the reload bonus @ titan coming 23rd and anyone with more specific details about it, because I can't find this info from titan poker site?
      Confirmed...more details here http://www.titanpoker.com/en/reloadbonus.html

If I haven't cleared my first deposit bonus completely yet, can I have another bonus running along? (or do I have to have the earlier bonus cleared before taking advantage of new bonus?)
      You'll be able to get the reload bonus (even as many times as you like depending on how often you make a deposit during 23rd and 25th) but you'll have to finish the exisiting bonus first before you can start clearing the next bonus

When you're playing on titanpoker you should make sure that you always have a bonus running so that would be a form of rakeback then
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hwoarang84
      If I haven't cleared my first deposit bonus completely yet, can I have another bonus running along? (or do I have to have the earlier bonus cleared before taking advantage of new bonus?)
      You'll be able to get the reload bonus (even as many times as you like depending on how often you make a deposit during 23rd and 25th) but you'll have to finish the exisiting bonus first before you can start clearing the next bonus

When you're playing on titanpoker you should make sure that you always have a bonus running so that would be a form of rakeback then

The first deposit bonus offered by PS... does this "stack" with the reload bonuses? I mean: can I clear both at the same time?
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      There is a limit to the amount of bonus you can be awarded. For instance, a Platinum level player gets a 40% bonus on deposits, up to a maximum of $200. That would be deposits totalling $500. After that, no more bonus, regardless of how much more you deposit.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      Originally posted by hwoarang84

The first deposit bonus offered by PS... does this "stack" with the reload bonuses? I mean: can I clear both at the same time?
      Yes they will be cleared at the same time.
      The reload bonus can't be stacked in the same way this only wrks with the PS.com bonus and 1 reload bonus.

And there is no limit on how often you reload. If you have for example a 40% up to 200$ offer you can deposit 3 times 500$ and then you have 600$ bonus in your account which can be cleared one after the other.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith

And there is no limit on how often you reload. If you have for example a 40% up to 200$ offer you can deposit 3 times 500$ and then you have 600$ bonus in your account which can be cleared one after the other.
      Are you sure about this? I checked with online support, which is fraught with danger, I know, given the language difficulties. Dustin Assured me that $200 was the maximum bonus possible.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      It isnn't fraud nor anything else. I did it and many from the german board did it as well. If Titanpoker want to prevent this they can simply not add the 2nd, 3rd etc bonus to your account.