This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help

• smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      So i got the poker elehpant instaled it god my license, but i want to change the hud options to show me other stats on the table and things like that is there any forum thread or a tutorial that can help me with that ? :D please tell me cuz im desprate
      thank you
  • 6 replies
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      go to Cash game & settings then click on settings -HUD setting :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Click ( -> )Forums -> Poker Forums -> Poker Software.

On the lighter side though, if god is your licence you don't need stats! :)
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      Well i know the options thingy but i dont understand then and i dont know how to change them and with that i need help ! isnt there a tutorial ? or if someone could link me the tutorial .... anyways thx for the help
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      be patient my little fish!dont disperate!
      Trying to come in his help!maybe can some1 share his elephant settings like are shared on pokertracker site cause for a beginner setting his tracker is tremendously hard(as i know in my experience) or leave ur skype id and help this tiny fish!:D

P.s.:we are friends and i afford speaking like that!dont do the same!

Fishhh! This term amasing me so much every time i spell/write fish ,smile is in my head!muhagaha!dont take it personaly!just straigh...lazy guy!
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      cmon guys i need some help here, help a brother out ^^ this elephant problem is between me and my future as a poker pro :D so cmon help me with something, someone who uses elephant help me with hes load out give me ure skype and give me ure elephant load out pleaseeeeee
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi smile101,

have you tried changing the HUD mode from Beginner to Expert? Go to Settings/HUD Settings/Settings to choose your HUD mode.

Cheers,
      L