Help

• smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      So i got the poker elehpant instaled it god my license, but i want to change the hud options to show me other stats on the table and things like that is there any forum thread or a tutorial that can help me with that ? :D please tell me cuz im desprate
      thank you
  • 6 replies
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      go to Cash game & settings then click on settings -HUD setting :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Click ( -> )Forums -> Poker Forums -> Poker Software.

On the lighter side though, if god is your licence you don't need stats! :)
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      Well i know the options thingy but i dont understand then and i dont know how to change them and with that i need help ! isnt there a tutorial ? or if someone could link me the tutorial .... anyways thx for the help
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      be patient my little fish!dont disperate!
      Trying to come in his help!maybe can some1 share his elephant settings like are shared on pokertracker site cause for a beginner setting his tracker is tremendously hard(as i know in my experience) or leave ur skype id and help this tiny fish!:D

P.s.:we are friends and i afford speaking like that!dont do the same!

Fishhh! This term amasing me so much every time i spell/write fish ,smile is in my head!muhagaha!dont take it personaly!just straigh...lazy guy!
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      cmon guys i need some help here, help a brother out ^^ this elephant problem is between me and my future as a poker pro :D so cmon help me with something, someone who uses elephant help me with hes load out give me ure skype and give me ure elephant load out pleaseeeeee
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi smile101,

have you tried changing the HUD mode from Beginner to Expert? Go to Settings/HUD Settings/Settings to choose your HUD mode.

Cheers,
      L