Rake on Titan Poker

• druban
      druban
      Bronze
      First of all, a Big thanks for your offer and this amazing online poker school.

I've just got a question about the Strategy Point and Titan Poker Rake.
      Is it only the rake I paid on table or rake paid by all players at the table (like the TP calculation) ?

Thanks again.

druban
  • 5 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      99% certain it's the rake you pay yourself
    • druban
      druban
      Bronze
      It's what I'm thinking too but want to be sure.
    • rrwillem
      rrwillem
      Bronze
      Im not sure... but I think their site says every pot you get in counts for your points. And the best way to measure it is by watching your TP. If im not mistaken every 25 TP means youve made 1$ rake. So 875 points mean 35$ rake and 10$ back for you.

I could be wrong, but I always counted out every 875 points I made and it was always at about the same time I got my bonusses
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi druban!

Everytime you get a hand (whether you fold it preflop or not) and there is rake, it counts for your bonus. For example: you folded your hand preflop, the pot is very big and there is $1 rake: On a 10-handed table it counts as if you would have payed $0.10 rake. If you want to know how much rake you have produced so far, please contact the Titan Poker support team. The TitanPoints differ depending on the limits you are playing.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • druban
      druban
      Bronze
      Thanks for your quick answer, it's all ok for me now :)

Regards

druban