[FTP] Withdrawal options?

• DonJuansen
      DonJuansen
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I have some questions concerning the withdrawal options on FTP.

Currently I have ~$500 that I want to (eventually) transfer to my bank account in Euros.

1) FTP charges around 5% of the total amount withdrawn. Is this deducted from the rake or from the amount transfered?
      2) Is there any conversion fee that FTP charges for $/€ transfers?
      3) Is there any reason to use moneybookers/netteller as a 'middleman' in stead of directly transfering to my bank account?

So mainly, which transfer option would be the best? Or are all similar? I don't mind waiting a few days on the cash.

Thanks!

PS This was also posted in 'Beginners' section, but i feel it belongs here.
  • 10 replies
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      1. Rake

2. No

3. No

Local bank transfer. Around 9 business days last time I withdrew.
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Visa credit card, bout 5-6 work days to me ;) Lithuania ;)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey DonJuansen,

I closed the beginners question thread. Please don't create multiply threads. You can always ask a mod to move your thread.

Re your questions: What the others have said sounds good :)

Any problems let us know.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • DonJuansen
      DonJuansen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey DonJuansen,

I closed the beginners question thread. Please don't create multiply threads. You can always ask a mod to move your thread.

Re your questions: What the others have said sounds good :)

Any problems let us know.

Regards,

Kyle.
      Apologies for the multithreading, next time i'll ask someone to move the thread!
      Thanks for the replies, i'll just do a bank transfer then!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      It's fine.

Goodluck with your transfer.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      They charge 5% no matter what method of payment? So if I withdraw $1000 they will deduct $50 from my rake, therefore I'll lose $13.50 from my following rakeback payment?

Sorry for the stupid question, I just want to clarify this because I understood it differently. I thought they deducted from your rake based on the method of payment and the fees associated with it. For example, payment to a Visa/MC is normally ~3% and e-wallets such as moneybookers charge a low percentage or flat rate. I thought that was why moneybookers and the like were preferred, because they are cheaper. I thought that the 5% was for a bank transfer/cheque directly from Full Tilt.

Has it always just been 5% for everything? Why use moneybookers then?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      AFAIK we don't know exactly how much they charge. FT has never officially said how much the charge was. All we know is that there is a transfer charge that is deducted from the rake.
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      hmm, I think moneybookers can be good if you want to avoid taxes :P
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      I believe, that 1,3% of your 1k$ withdrawal will not affect a lot ur pocket, will it? :)
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      But anyway, I definitely agree that its useful to find out the best opportunity :) And Zamonda, what do u mean taxes? For government or for FTP? :)