another free 100$?

• leolai
      leolai
      Bronze
      hi guys, i was reading 1 of the article and i came across this paragraph "The only way to learn poker is to play poker. Pokerstrategy.com gives you $50 (and later $100 more), so don't let fear get into your game when you're playing with real money.

so my question is when will i get the other 100$? in case ur wondering where that article is, its found at the Psychology & Didactics section bronze part.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi leolai,

The arrangement for the $50 free starting capital varies from platform to platform.

Most also provide you with an additional matching bonus for the first deposit of your own funds, hence $50+$50 matching or $50+$100 matching.

Some have an even better deal now, Full Tilt for example where you can receive a 100% (up to $600 maximum) bonus now on top of the starting capital.

They do all differ however, so please check out the detailed explanation of what is available to you on the instruction page relating to your chosen platform.

We will ensure the relevent article page is updated in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • leolai
      leolai
      Bronze
      ic, so its just deposit's bonus?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

that depends on the respective website - please check our poker room section for the detailed offers :)

Hadi