This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Why arent I sponsered yet ?

• RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      Not to pat myself too heavily on the back but If no one is willing to see my potential I guess i will have to keep on Strategizing , No praise like self praise,
      Its been a three week rollercoaster, Of yo-yoing with that Start up teaser from 888, Your average Joe would have blown it within 2 days I managed to prolong it for three weeks and work my way through their rankings fairly rapidly . The highest I had the bankroll up to was 438 dollars, " Maybe I should have cashed out then".
      Spoken like a true gambler
      Some of the layouts and tournaments where appealing and there was a "Strange " Caliber or should I say " Range " of players.
      Trying to put some of them on a range was a feat in itself .
      So with the capital re invested into the site I reckon I accumulated over 2000 $.
      Its giving me a better understanding of how to effectively try to control my BMR but obviously I still have alot of work ahead of me , Especially if the inevitable outcome is that i will eventually go broke, At least I can say I have seen some of the sickest bad beats, taking and giving by me , and yes of course I am going to claim I got more than I dished out that s just human Nature.
  • 3 replies
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      everyone always responds the same to these things... WITHDRAW MONEY, spend it on something fun, leave enough for a comfortable BR on the lowest stake you haven't beat yet, study, try to beat it, and don't think about the won money as something u coulda used to enter a 2000$ tournament with to ship the whole thing

Glad to hear you won so much though, really, but dont let it get to your head
    • PokerGrrl666
      PokerGrrl666
      Bronze
      did you make 2000$ in 3 weeks? can u teach me how to do that?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi mate and welcome :)
      I second arisko - don't risk your BR by cashing out, but treat yourself to something nice every once in a while. After all: You worked hard to earn it!

Hadi