Another 50$ Dollars thread

• vmaster666
      vmaster666
      Bronze
      (OKmark) Choose your way (Free starting capital)
      (OKmark) Select your game type (SNG)
      (OKmark) Learn the strategy and take the quiz
      X Select the poker platform at which you want to play
      X Complete your data
      Receive your $50 starting capital

This is what I can see after doing the test and downloading Full tilt poker and doing all the guide said.I have not recieved am e-mail.By the full tilt poker is also an (OKmark) as I wrote whats my username on full tilt poker.
      Its been 3 days I have done the test and done all what the guide said.

Any ideas and thank you in advance.
  • 11 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      One of the things I can think of is that I believe the Username is Case Sensitive for FT.

Not sure whether this might be the issue or not..

Regards,
      Richard
    • vmaster666
      vmaster666
      Bronze
      I have been very carefull with the case sensitive name but nontheless I should have recieved an e-mail,at least I think.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      And in http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/ is there a checkbox next to Full Tilt Poker yet? To confirm the registration went through?

THat'd be the next logical step to check I can think of..

Not a proper pro at this yet, but with any luck if I fail to come up with helpful solutions, a mod or CM will notice the thread shortly!
    • vmaster666
      vmaster666
      Bronze
      Yes there is a checkbox right near full tilt.I want to know is everything ok so far.I feel that I made a mistake somewhere because I thought I would get an e-mail.Did you get an e-mail before you got the money?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Do you have any tickets open from support (Up in the righthand corner, next to the English Dropdown box should have a blinking red text iirc.)

I think the letter I got after picking Full Tilt was titled: Your PokerStrategy.com user account is being verified

Not 100% sure on that though..

Richard
    • vmaster666
      vmaster666
      Bronze
      There are no tickets open either.Ill wait a couple more days,maybe the situation improves in my favor ;) .

Thank you all for trying to help.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi vmaster666 and Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Please go to this page:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/personal/

There you need to type in your personal details.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • vmaster666
      vmaster666
      Bronze
      Step 4: Enter your Player ID here

Come back to this page and enter your Player ID in the box below. This is the name that you use to log in to Full Tilt Poker. Please keep in mind that some user names are case sensitive.
      Full-Tilt-Poker Player ID:

When I use your link I am asked to chose a poker room and when I enter full tilt this above is what I can see.
      It looks like I have entered my information correctly.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi vmaster,

what Hannes has told you is that you need to enter your personal details, so name, address and the like. When opening the link provided, do you not get the option to do so?

Hadi
    • vmaster666
      vmaster666
      Bronze
      Where do you want to play with your starting capital?

Select the poker provider you want to play at with your free starting capital. After having passed the quiz, you will receive your $50 starting capital at this poker room and you can start playing.

Please note: you are not permitted more than one account at the poker room of your choice. If you already have an account at one poker room, please select another one from the list.

Then go the poker rooms pokerstars,fulltilt,partypoker.

This is what I get when I click on the link.

But I have already done that and when I click on fulltilt again I can see this:

Step 4: Enter your Player ID here

Come back to this page and enter your Player ID in the box below. This is the name that you use to log in to Full Tilt Poker. Please keep in mind that some user names are case sensitive.
      Full-Tilt-Poker Player ID:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      That's very odd, sorry to hear that. Have you already sent a ticket to customer support? If not, you should do that - my colleagues will certainly be able to help you out :)

Hadi