This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR AA pre action

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      this is rush, so usually ppl when min3bet min4bet it means a big nuts, this time it wasnt, but whats the correct 5bet size in here ? I shoved coz it looks more like a bluff then raising 5.5-6$ imo..what u think ?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($16.53)
      UTG ($11.17)
      UTG+1 ($4)
      MP1 ($2.64)
      MP2 ($22.82)
      Hero (MP3) ($13.35)
      CO ($12.91)
      Button ($8.20)
      SB ($5.34)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, A
      UTG bets $0.20, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1.10, 3 folds, BB calls $1, UTG raises to $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $13.35 (All-In), 2 folds

Total pot: $5.35 | Rake: $0
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Shoving there is totally fine, depending on the opponents you can sometimes even play with them, for example I had few times such situations where people played back to me and the really liked to minraise any my raise, so I continued somehow minraising also and then he just jammed in. For example here you could Raise to $5 but shoving there is also fine.

Best regards.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I didnt wanted to minraise coz if they have a PP and they hit set then its my fault, and raising 5$ seems like i have a very powerful hand, at worse KK thats why I said lets shove and hope for any fish to call AK AQ 99+. mostly ppl 4bet AK small, and if you shove u leave them no choice then to call...i mean those who go broke with AK..unlike me:) )