This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 AQs blind battle

• z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $22.46
      BU:
      $27.61
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB (Hero):
      $83.94
      MP2:
      $9.78
      MP3:
      $27.03

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, Q.
      4 folds, SB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2) J, T, A (2 players)
      SB bets $1.40, Hero calls $1.40.

Turn: ($4.8) 3 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.75, Hero raises to $3.50, SB calls $1.75.

River: ($11.8) 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $11.8.

I'm really confused by this hand ...
      Preflop I don't really want to 3bet since I want money from weaker aces, queens. On flop I don't really go for a raise since I would invest too much money but there are so many f-ing draws ...
      On turn I'm trying to represent strong heart. I think that by minraising it's like that I really want him to stay in the hand.

Villan is 16/11 villan, 5 aggr. factor over 134 hands
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I like 3-betting pf, since he can easily call pf with KQ, KJ, maybe some weaker Qx hands, you take initiative, sometimes get 4-bet bluffed when you can shove AQs for value and if you don´t really 3-bet there with AQs, then it is hard to balance your 3-bet range for value, so he can really start 4-betting you a lot and you can´t really do anything
      Postflop: I think flop call is fine and I´d likely fold turn
      Players doesn´t really bluff on 4-board flushes, so if he bets he likely has there flush and won´t really fold to min-raise. So I think fold is better than putting in 14bb drawing dead a lot of times