PTR not tracking winning sessions

• jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Anybody notices that PTR does sometimes not track winning sessions? Like last night i played a session where i lost two bigs hands i rebought into the same table after the first hand and won my first BI back a while later i lost the second pot!

Now on PTR they didnt even record the hand where i won my BI back and have me down just under 2BI for that session when it should have only been like half BI, also i played a ohama session just for fun and got my $1 up to $5 guess what they didnt track that either!

This is so annoying cause i have no HUD so have no way of tracking my sessions so there for no way of analyzing my hands without PTR! So is there any other sites like PTR that i could use?
  • 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey jokerstar77mucker,

PTR isn't 100% correct. It's very close but it's not perfect. And it's sometimes laggy and will take sometime to import all/most of your hands played. Be patient I guess or contact their support and maybe they can look into it.
      But, like I said it's not 100% like HEM or PT3.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Depends on room as well, FTP/Stars it's somewhat ok, for others it sucks. Just get a hem/pt3 trial if you didn't already
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Thanks guys and yea it was on stars i dont maybe its just gonna take while to update hopefylly. Yea i tried to download both pokertacker and HEM but had problems with the postgreSQL and could not figure out what the was so im just gonna wait till i get new laptop to get one of them, which one is better?
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Maybe you haven't had any winning sessions.
      I'm just sayin.
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Why thank you decmate that explains it all, stars must just keep giving me free money how nice of them!

Just another question as you go up PS rankings do you earn more rights to be a smart ass or do you just need to try and belittle people to make yourself feel better about gold loser?

P.S leave the jokes to people who are actually funny please
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      Scathing... :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I've been playing now for a year on Full Tilt. So far there are less than 25% of my hands on PTR. It's definitely not lag because this is going back a year. There are entire limits that are almost completely missing. I've found the same for sharkscope as well. I don't play many SNG or MTT but I know I've played more than the 6 that sharkscope shows. As others have said, use a tracker if you want accuracy. I wouldn't trust these sites.