This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Expected RB increase playing ante tables.

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Hi just wondering how much extra rakeback i could expect if i was to move to ante tables?

How much extra if i switched from FR to FR+ante
      How much extra if i switched from SH to SH+ante

Thanks in advanced.
  • 4 replies
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      nvm
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      I believe, u will not notice the change ;) But its just an opinion, because I've never played cash w antes ;)
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      I believe, u will not notice the change ;) But its just an opinion, because I've never played cash w antes ;)
      Ok, fair enough, thanks for the opinion =) I would of thought though you would notice the diffrence as not on;ly are you posting antes every hand, but as a result of that your open raises and 3bets etc will be larger than if you where playing a game without antes.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, the pots on ante tables will be higher on average, so you will get more rakeback for the same amount of hands. But in fact I do not play those tables I can't provide you with any more details.

Cheers,
      Hannes