Mansion Poker

• 14 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Yoghi!

As you can read in the news: "In the future playing on Mansion Poker will also benefit our Member Reward System, Tell-A-Friend and our promotions. We will inform you in the news as soon as we have the first data from Mansion Poker. We will also announce how many StrategyPoints you will get when you are playing."

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      I just moved my bankroll at Mansion and I have a big dilema.
      Am I too dumb or indeed there isn't a rebuy button at the tables?
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      No, you have to sit out and re-buy (Cashier). But take into consideration, that you re-buy whole ammount, so if you are down to 18$ and want to re-buy to 20$, you have to type 20 in re-buy window.

And don`t forget to uncheck "Wait for BB" after it.
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Thx man, it seems I was dumb after all :D
    • mcofko
      mcofko
      Bronze
      Can anybody tell something more about Mansion. Like, how many players play on Mansion on average, are they mostly tight players, how is about tournaments?
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      I answered some questions about mansion here:
      NL 100$ 1 hand - KQo from SB

I don`t play tournaments, but ongame offers a lot of them ! So if you like playing tournaments you should definately give it a try, especially MTT. they have a lot of guaranteed ranging from 5k to 150k)
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      One question Xylere, did you have any problems with the support and the verification stuff? I mean, they are unbelievable. They blocked my access to the cashier, they gave me 24 hours ultimatum to send them a lot of documents, including a scanned picture of my credit card (like what the hell send my credit card info to a bunch of strangers?!!). And I ddin't even try to withdraw any money, I just played for a couple of hours. They're treating me like a criminal. I'm really pissed off, I can't wait to solve this problems to withdraw my money from there.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Yeah, that`s true. You have to go through verification process according to their rules. If you don`t feel comfortable you can hide CVV digits on your credit card. Unfortunately, I can`t say anything positive about it either) Ì`ve sent my docs about 5 days ago and still waiting for confiramtion. But they didn`t block me)

But support is fine 24/7 they answer any questions pretty fast.
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Ok, problems solved, after a discussion with a much nicer support person then yesterday. Needless to say I was a bit hard on him, but I'm very impulsive. I decided to give the site another try since now I'm verified and all...
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      So you`ve skipped verification process???
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      No, I've send them the documents they asked for, except my credit card picture, because I didn't use that to make a deposit. Thank God for e-wallets.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      What do they ask for, documents I mean?
      After a deposit via Moneybookers, I believe they won't insist on something more than the identity card?
      And a photograph of it would be enough, or I am mistaken?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi finchybg,

Some kind of Mansion rules is that you have to verify your ID before you can make any withdrawal or use the Inter-Transfer function. That means every member has to pass the verification sooner or later. Usually a copy of your ID card is sufficient unless you use a credit card.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      They ask for ID, a copy of a bill with your name on it(gas, eletricity, phone etc) and credit card. At least that's the documents they asked from me.