Tiltaholics Anonymous

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JonikoP
      Thanks for your responses guys.

Random follow-up question - I've started trying to focus on EV rather than cash when evaluating sessions.

Even though EV is far from the whole story, this seems like a better focus than cash outcome. Problem is that now when I'm +cash but -EV I'm not that pleased with the session. And even when -EV but +cash I can't help but be a bit annoyed!

Anyone else experienced this? Doesn't seem great from a mindset perspective!

On the plus side I'm tilting less at the moment.
      I understand you very well here, same with me. But on the other side - EV means basically nothing here, because you just can't count all the times your good hand held up against a worse hand, when you made a right decision to shove or call a shove. So high EV difference in a good side absolutely doesn't mean that you're just very lucky. It's very possible that you simply know when it's better to shove and when not. After winning a couple of hands when your top set holds up against an idiot flush draw with 83s your EV difference increases dramatically making you believe you're a lucky bastard. But the truth is different :)
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      That s a very real Human condition of seeing what we want to see instead of taking the time to Read things accurately aswell as players .
      Ok so I have a Prolblem I love Breasts but this probably stems from deep seeded abandonment issues from an Early Age . Mamma Ooooooowwwwww Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh. thats Supposed to be from Bohemian Rhapsody but my Phonetic s ain't what they used to be .
      Does Any one know the Cure for a Tit a Holic ? Please tell me its an Overdose . Mmmmmmmmmm Baps :D
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      That s a very real Human condition of seeing what we want to see instead of taking the time to Read things accurately aswell as players .
      Ok so I have a Prolblem I love Breasts but this probably stems from deep seeded abandonment issues from an Early Age . Mamma Ooooooowwwwww Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh. thats Supposed to be from Bohemian Rhapsody but my Phonetic s ain't what they used to be .
      Does Any one know the Cure for a Tit a Holic ? Please tell me its an Overdose . Mmmmmmmmmm Baps