This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tiltaholics Anonymous

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JonikoP
      Thanks for your responses guys.

Random follow-up question - I've started trying to focus on EV rather than cash when evaluating sessions.

Even though EV is far from the whole story, this seems like a better focus than cash outcome. Problem is that now when I'm +cash but -EV I'm not that pleased with the session. And even when -EV but +cash I can't help but be a bit annoyed!

Anyone else experienced this? Doesn't seem great from a mindset perspective!

On the plus side I'm tilting less at the moment.
      I understand you very well here, same with me. But on the other side - EV means basically nothing here, because you just can't count all the times your good hand held up against a worse hand, when you made a right decision to shove or call a shove. So high EV difference in a good side absolutely doesn't mean that you're just very lucky. It's very possible that you simply know when it's better to shove and when not. After winning a couple of hands when your top set holds up against an idiot flush draw with 83s your EV difference increases dramatically making you believe you're a lucky bastard. But the truth is different :)
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      That s a very real Human condition of seeing what we want to see instead of taking the time to Read things accurately aswell as players .
      Ok so I have a Prolblem I love Breasts but this probably stems from deep seeded abandonment issues from an Early Age . Mamma Ooooooowwwwww Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh. thats Supposed to be from Bohemian Rhapsody but my Phonetic s ain't what they used to be .
      Does Any one know the Cure for a Tit a Holic ? Please tell me its an Overdose . Mmmmmmmmmm Baps :D
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      That s a very real Human condition of seeing what we want to see instead of taking the time to Read things accurately aswell as players .
      Ok so I have a Prolblem I love Breasts but this probably stems from deep seeded abandonment issues from an Early Age . Mamma Ooooooowwwwww Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh. thats Supposed to be from Bohemian Rhapsody but my Phonetic s ain't what they used to be .
      Does Any one know the Cure for a Tit a Holic ? Please tell me its an Overdose . Mmmmmmmmmm Baps