Sooo... this is called a downswing?

• Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      -100$ in ~3k hands. Was playing NL4 and little bit NL10 while on upswing and beginning on downswing. I keep getting cough with kings into Aces, queens into KK/AA etc. So basically before im going all in preflop with KK I know ill be facing aces or get badbeat, but still, thats the best play, so I keep it doing :D Anyways, any tips what to do while on dowswing? Like play less, focusing more on learning or something like that?

Here's the graph btw. ~65$ under EV :(

• 10 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Janchiks97,

You have the right attitude. Keep playing your A-game and doing the best plays. It's all you can do in this time. But remember there is always room for improvement. Keep studying and posting hands.
      Hope it turns around for you.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      Alright, watched and re watched 2 NL BSS videos. Today is a double point weekend at Betfair, time for grinding, lets see how will I perform :s_biggrin:

New day, new challange :)
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Janchiks97
      Alright, watched and re watched 2 NL BSS videos. Today is a double point weekend at Betfair, time for grinding, lets see how will I perform :s_biggrin:

New day, new challange :)
      this is how we do it, baby!

Good attitude, u ll be get far!;)
      Good luck
    • paaaaau
      paaaaau
      Bronze
      One question. I'm bad or downswing can go on for about one month and even more?
    • h0m1e
      h0m1e
      Bronze
      months can happen , it is possible...
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by paaaaau
      One question. I'm bad or downswing can go on for about one month and even more?
      a month is difficult to quantify seeing as we have no idea how many hands youre playing in that month.
    • paaaaau
      paaaaau
      Bronze
      Played about 20k hands. Both cash and sit n go(micro stakes). I ended up in $40 profit but I mean I should've won about $150. Today was a regular day in about 600 hands session I've lost with aa vs 33 with kk vs 88. With k4 vs 94 ( i was bb, flop came 446 so there was bet raise re-raise and all in opponent had 94 and river was 9) Aj vs a8 flop A 10 6 turn 8. And there was couple suck outs. And that is my regular 600 hands session.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paaaaau
      Played about 20k hands. Both cash and sit n go(micro stakes). I ended up in $40 profit but I mean I should've won about $150.
      I'm below EV for my last 500k hands or so. ;) Don't worry about what you should've won or not, you made profit and that's good enough.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      are you playing on party poker or FTP?
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      Im playing at Betfair. And i think that my downswing is over :D Had few nice sessions, so i decided to move up a limit, and it paid off... at least at the beginning :evil: Was running really hot at first, but still had some bad hands where i ran with set into higher set, so im above EV :D While on downswing i completed 2 bonuses, one for my HM license and another one was 50$ signup bonus. Here is my lifetime graph at betfair :f_biggrin: