[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Kk

• N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (5 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop

BB ($20)
      Hero (UTG) ($30.46)
      MP ($22.37)
      Button ($9.38)
      SB ($20.75)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K:diamond: , K:club:
      Hero bets $0.60, 3 folds, BB calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.30) J:spade: , 4:heart: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.97, Hero raises $2.59, BB calls $1.62

Turn: ($6.48) 5:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4.50, BB calls $4.50

River: ($15.48) 10:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $12.31 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: $15.48

villian is :
      vpip:25 pfr:20 hands:500 3bet from BB:7 % (overall 6%)
      agf:4 WSTD: 13%
      fold BB to steal: 81%

I got the following note for him : 3bet to 1.90 AQs from BB vs BU,bet 3/4 on Js 2s 2d,check/all in on turn Ks.

Does this help me at all ? I pretty much I think he would probably stack off on flop with Jhxh,call his sets and his draws(which are a little bit confusing because if it wasn't a flushdraw I don't see any other)
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      What's his range for donking flop and ck/calling turn? It looks like either a scared 1p hand or a draw, with a draw being the most likely one.

If this is the case the river is a fold.

Some questions for you:

A) How did you decide on the flop bet size.
      B) How did you decide on the turn bet size.
      C) If you could go back would you change any?
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      What's his range for donking flop and ck/calling turn? It looks like either a scared 1p hand or a draw, with a draw being the most likely one.

If this is the case the river is a fold.

Some questions for you:

A) How did you decide on the flop bet size.
      B) How did you decide on the turn bet size.
      C) If you could go back would you change any?
      His range on the flop is most likely 22-TT and flushdraws like 56,A2,A5-AT.Since the biggest part of his range got there I think i had to fold.

A+B)It was terribly missplayed.I hit 1/2 button and quickly bet it.After the hand I already talked with fellow mates about this:

flop: raise 3.5-4 And get it in since only 33/44 beats me but this is super small part of his overall range.Although i'm not doing super great versus gutshot+flushdraw or so so hands I'm still a bit favourite and given the dead money in the pot i can't really fold.

turn: pot(if I raise 3.5)-8.3$.And i bet turn 7.5-8 so river doesn't matter for me.He doesn't have good odds and implied to call my turn bet so he will make -EV play(even it is super slight and the edge here should be super small in long term).

C) I'd definitely change this.That's why I post hands in hand evulation forum to try to reduce mistakes and don't make them again.
    • falcone1983
      falcone1983
      Bronze
      Yeah, bigger on the flop, maybe also on the turn.

After the turn he either has a FD or some showdownable hand (like a weak-ish Jack or a mid pocket pair), the former got there and the latter won't shove the river, so good fold.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Flop raise size is fine. You don´t want to make it too big that Jx would fold and you´re only left draws and sets that might shove over your big flop raise.
      Turn bet is fine and I would likely call shove if river is blank
      Since I don´t think he is bluffing there too often I´d also fold to his river shove