[NL20-NL50] NL25 JJ 3betting against 2

• N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop

MP ($22.63)
      Button ($31.31)
      SB ($10.94)
      Hero (BB) ($25)
      UTG ($23.63)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:spade:
      1 fold, MP bets $0.75, 1 fold, SB calls $0.63, Hero raises $2.25, MP calls $1.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($5.75) 4:spade: , 6:heart: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, MP calls $4

Turn: ($13.75) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $6, Hero calls $6

River: ($25.75) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $10.13 (All-In), Hero calls $10.13

Total pot: $46.01

This was my first hand at the table I didn't even had HUD running.No reads on any one.
      Against QQ+ I probably think he would raise on the flop to get it in.Also he called pretty fast preflop which made me think that he didn't have strong hand to consider 4betting,also there was 1 other cold caller and first: I don't think he is cold calling there QQ+ to trap us both because many boards would be way too scary with 2 opponents(also his timing i explained above)second:P eople tend to 4bet QQ/AK+ on these limits at my site(just an observation and not everyone does it necessarily)

On the flop I just decided to cbet ( sometimes I just check/raise to represent weaker hands that want fold equity and make him call 22-TT easier)and get it in if he raise.Is this good?.On turn I don't expect him to ever be holding AK because he would probably 4bet that preflop and never play 3way pot.So I continue with my plan to get the money in.This time i decided to check/calling and give him opportunity to bluff me,as I think was check/all in better since i'm never folding to river bet of course but he might fold if he had any draw?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would also c-bet hat board and get all-in if he wants to
      I agree that he shoudln´t have there too many Kx hands in his range and since I don´t really know how often he is barreling river then c7rai seems fine play on the turn
      You´re not really going to c/f river, but there might be some ugly cards, so getting all-in yourself on the turn seems better option