No Success in Cash Game - Micro?

• sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      Im having trouble. I have my 50 capital...and made a dollar profit. But now i go sit at some other table...and i hit no hands, or people raise at the wrong moment and ill miss a quads hand, because im trying to be tight.

I mean if i dont hit anything i piss the chips away. So what am i doing wrong? What am i supposed to do during the time when i dont get any decent cards or hands(not even top pair) when im on a cash table?

what are the essentials you as a player pay attention to when playing on a table? Like a check list?
      - take his notes
      - play these cards
      -play from this position

if you know what i mean. Thanks,cuz i need help, just fluttering at break even, not seeing any progress in understanding.
  • 2 replies
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      I dont like to bluff especially with nothing at all, because i know itll cost me. According to my understanding of micro limits, i plan to play a straightforward game, but with nothing hitting, the only other option is to bluff because i am losing blinds.
    • mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      You needn't create more than one thread with what's essentially the same question. Just read the articles, they have all you need.

When you don't get cards, just fold. You can play two or more tables so you don't get tempted to play weak hands, but don't overdo it. More hands means less time to think and for a beginner thinking on every hand is very important (not that it isn't for advanced players), you learn the basics just now and need to come to some conclusions on your own, cause reading it is one, being in the spot is different and usually more memorable, especially if you lose some pots in that spot.