Rakeback questions (sorry)

• cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      NO RAKEBACK RECEIVED... for possible reasons:

1: it's still to be credited?

2: I cashed out $600 on Wednesday...

I am aware this will affect my net rake at up to 5% of the withdrawal value, however, will this still affect this weeks payment since it was after Tuesday?

3: I am clearing bonus.

How does this affect me?... is it the case that my net rake is only affected as i release each $20?... again i should add that my first release was after Tuesday...
  • 8 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by cjchalmers
      NO RAKEBACK RECEIVED... for possible reasons:

1: it's still to be credited?

2: I cashed out $600 on Wednesday...

I am aware this will affect my net rake at up to 5% of the withdrawal value, however, will this still affect this weeks payment since it was after Tuesday?

3: I am clearing bonus.

How does this affect me?... is it the case that my net rake is only affected as i release each $20?... again i should add that my first release was after Tuesday...
      1) It is normally credited on Friday but can be any time over the week end (in some cases up to Tuesday)

2) It is not clear if it will affect it this week or next but it will affect it only once

3) Your rakeback is only affected as you clear the bonus and agian it is not clear when it will be accounted for.
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your response Thazar...

:spade: :heart: :spade: Best of luck at the tables :spade: :heart: :spade:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks thazar for answer :)

cjchalmers, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Thanks thazar for answer :)

cjchalmers, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
      Thank you all :) ... love this place... so friendly :s_love:

I didn't receive any in the end, so i'm pretty sure even though the cashout fell into the following week for rake tracking, it is immediately taken away from net rake.

I.E I believe that until you receive the rake, any cashouts, FTP spends or freerolls will directly affect your net rake and instantly...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi cj,

It should all be automated, i.e. as soon as you're earnt sufficient rake to offset any temporary -ve rake balance, you should start to receive rakeback again.

Just keep an eye on it over the next week or two and it should return to normal.

You're right, one off deductions would normally be counted on the same day as the transaction, but with something like a withdrawal it is possible that the deduction might not be processed until the actually transfer is completed a couple of days after the original request.

Any problems, don't be afraid to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Thx Bart...

I'm not worried about it... I'm pretty sure i will be getting some next week :)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      All has returned to normal ;0
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good news :)