Searching for 1-3 players for motivated work!

• N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Platinum
      Important things are in BOLD :)
      Here is what I'm searching for:

1.You are playing NL10-50 Shorthanded on any platform(I especially don't have access to partypoker only for country restrictions)
      2.You want to improve your game and work on it.
      3.You want to meet new people,talk about game,psychology and stuff.
      4.You are highly motivated to work on your game,expand your abilities,help others improve and give reasonable advices.
      5.Time doesn't matter!(Meaning that 1-2 hours a day or once in 2-3 days is enough.Members can gather hands and talk about them via skype which will be primary "weapon" to correspond between each other.)

I want to build up small team of 2-4 players in to work on their No Limit Cash game Shorthanded game.
      Personally I'm playing since 1 year and currently i'm playing NL20-25 on IPN network(Boss media network).I've been playing NL10 for quite a long time pretty much crushing the limit(can show you graphs and stuff to convince i'm enough motivated and hard working) and I don't have problems at all on NL20-25 at the moment but I want to find more players to work together on their game,make sweet sessions and talk about hands and analize them.It won't be with purpose of becoming next TOP professional players but to improve a lot and play NL100-200 in upcoming 1-2 years.Personally I don't like adding more than 2-3 people in addition to myself in this because i've been in a shorthanded group of many people and it was TERRIBLE MESS.Whoever is willing to join,please leave massage here with your game type and skype.
  • 5 replies
    • JazzyJasper
      JazzyJasper
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm interested in your group. I play NL50 SH on PS with shots on NL100.

it would be nice to do this in a sort of organised way with some people. I've also been part of some larger groups in the past, but that didn't really work for me.

• N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Platinum
      Originally posted by JazzyJasper
      Hi,

I'm interested in your group. I play NL50 SH on PS with shots on NL100.

it would be nice to do this in a sort of organised way with some people. I've also been part of some larger groups in the past, but that didn't really work for me.

I added you in skype to talk a little bit ;) searching for more players definitely !
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Hello. Recently switched to SH. Currently playing NL20 will switch to NL50 this month. Add me on skype va1n1us
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Am also interested in some smaller group action, playing IPN nl20-nl30 too. skype:aavik.andres
    • Dur73
      Dur73
      Bronze
      I'm just starting Nl25 SH on ft, add me up on skype; Alex.duria