T&C OF Free $50 Start Up Deposit!

• philswindon
      philswindon
      Bronze
      Hi,

Was wondering if someone could explain to me exactly what the terms and conditions are to enable you to keep the $50 that you are given as a start up deposit. I have chosen to put mine on William Hill, and have started playing there.

Is there a set number of player points you need to earn to keep the deposit and if so is there a set amount of time you have to earn them?

If this is the case if you don't earn enough points but you are in profit do you get to keep the profit you have made or do you lose everything that is on your account?

Cheers in advance for clearing this up for me!

Phil
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Phil,

It varies from platform to platform. All the information you need for William Hill is contained in the following link:

Basically after generating $50 of rake, the free $50 is yours to keep and build on further or withdraw/transfer etc.
      Please read the whole page carefully though as there is a condition that you must earn rake within 14 days or lose the starting capital.

Any profit you make is obviously yours to keep, however you would need to meet William Hill's own withdraw conditions (if any) before cashing it in. Sorry I don't personally know what conditions they set, but you should be able to locate them on their website or contacting William Hill's own support team ;)

Hope this helps & good luck with your poker,

Bart
    • philswindon
      philswindon
      Bronze
      Thank you Eagle Star, that was exactly what I was after, and made complete sense. Thought it was to good to be true that you just got $50, to make $50 of rake from $50 seems a little excessive but fair do's will have to try and grind those 5/10 cash tables!

TY again