Easiest Micro Limit game type?

• sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      Im playing break even right about now. In Cash Game i dont feel a lot under control more if luck is on my side....i dont have a grasp of the situation. But in tourneys or SnG i think i have better awareness, get better cards and over all seem to be more in control than in Cash Games. I take better notes, and have good reads on people, while in cash game i just cant seem to understand who is what type of player.

Is it just me, or am i actually noticing something.
      For example the first SnG i played with my 50 capital, i didnt get a lot of extraordinary cards but still managed 2nd place with equal chipstacks but got reckless.
  • 5 replies
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      Is it just me, or am i actually noticing something.
      For example the first SnG i played with my 50 capital, i didnt get a lot of extraordinary cards but still managed 2nd place with equal chipstacks but got reckless.

And the point is?

But in tourneys or SnG i think i have better awareness, get better cards and over all

Now you're being silly.

If you are playing micro stakes cash games then you shouldn't be trying to make reads all the time because most of the players aren't consistent and don't make sense.

Just play according to the starting hands chart and bet bet bet if you hit something.

sngs are prone to a lot of variance and most starting players won't survive it.
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      lol im such a noob, haha get better cards. Ok, what you say sounds good to me.
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      I would say sng's are the easiest to break at micro limits. That's mostly because there is a lot of dead money on the table: a lot of limp/folding, a lot of raise/folding in the bubble, bubble abuse, pushing wide into tight players, etc.

Cash games should be easier to understand but i don't think they bring the same winrate as sng's until you play profitable something like NL100+.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      i would say sng are easier to understand for me cos its all down to charts/maths. cash games are more about putting people on handranges which can be harder

whatever game you play. NEVER SLOWPLY EVER
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      for me sngs are harder.. cash games can be very profitable and are much less affected by the luck factor(because the blinds are always the same)/