rush hour poker suggestion

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ok so this is just a small sceptical suggestion, ive recently been having a dabble in rush hour poker, i seem to be winning consistently when i play it ( got my badge wowwwww) and i have a suggestion although sceptical you can choose to listen :) when you pick a room to play in rush hour poker there is a list of all the players in that particular room and how many times there in the room, so have a look at that list and alot of players to be playing 3,4 tables now we all know rush hour poker is a quick game ( hence the name) so to play 4 tables of rush hour you have to be clicking quick and making fast decisions "whats your point pogodon" ok my point is alot of these players will be on auto pilot just playing really premium hands, there playing o many hands they can afford to wait for the best possible cards, i suggest you make a quick colour note on these players there very easily bluffed steal blinds etc most times when they call or raise they have something special if they raise your BB just give it up this is only a suggestion but its been working quite good for me, so give it a go if you like :)

ps if i spelled words wrong etc ill have a look tomoro and fix it but im tired now its 7.30 am and im on full tilt about 16 hours

good luck all

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 11 replies
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Well... I play 4 tables and I don't fell like I would play only premiums :) But in one way I can agree on you ;) I mean on NL100 I have 20s timebank, on lower levels it was 10, so thats a lot more time to take a decision, and I guess, then you fit in your way, you can grind quite good game even on 4tables ;) But I would definitely I agree that on playing 2 tables u r showing a better poker, better decisions ;)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by cjchalmers
      Hi guys... (n gals)... for all of you that play rush poker i have a little sneaky pointer that you may be interested to hear...

If you plan on folding a hand, yet would like to see the action that follows...

E.g. you 3 bet light and a player 4 bets... (the type of spot you would really like to see what happens...)

If you click sit out after hand you will remain seated at the table till the end of the hand...

So for those that don't know, this can be very useful :evil:
      From another thread i just made :) GL

EDIT: check out some videos on rush poker... there is a good new vid, but it is gold status...

Youtube has a couple of good examples... Search and ye shall find
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      When I first started playing rush I was one of the "bots" playing 4 tables. It was an easy break even game with steady rakeback. Then I took some bad beats from setminers and saw how profitable it can be against many of the rush players who are playing for rakeback. I then started playing all my pairs but quickly realized how few flops I got to see because everyone folds to my raise. Recently I tried raising any two as long as I'm first in. I've found this to be very profitable as well. Doesn't seem to matter how you play rush at NL 10 there's so many bad players you'll at least break even and collect rakeback. I now just play standard BSS with 2 tables.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hi guys... (n gals)... for all of you that play rush poker i have a little sneaky pointer that you may be interested to hear...

E.g. you 3 bet light and a player 4 bets... (the type of spot you would really like to see what happens...)

If you click sit out after hand you will remain seated at the table till the end of the hand...

EDIT: check out some videos on rush poker... there is a good new vid, but it is gold status...

As io remember, you can see how hands played, by clicking last hand on top left ;)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      from my other post

Originally posted by Shevtshenko
      or just check the handhistory from hem/ft's hh review.
      Originally posted by anotherwideguy
      As io remember, you can see how hands played, by clicking last hand on top left .
      As i said in my main thread on the topic...

True... but this enables us to instantly take notes...

also we can maybe get some timing tells....
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      The topic is not about seeing the action then you want to fold your hand, but about multitabeling on rush ;)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      The topic is not about seeing the action then you want to fold your hand, but about multitabeling on rush ;)
      Yes i realize that, however since he is just starting his rush adventure, i thought i would chuck this little bit of info out there...

I did make a separate thread on this...

Edit: you even read and replied in my other thread :) ... i only quoted myself as i thought he would like to know this.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      i play nl10 rush for a longer time then i can remember and im pretty addicted to it, some days ago i made 800ftp..on nl10 thats a little too much :D and you can definitely learn 4tabling, imo its better then one, because on one table u can loose patience very fast and you start making bluffs/mistakes, on 4 tables i still do bluffs but the chance i will go nuts on 4 tables is much lower then on one :D just ofc on 4 its harder to watch the hud stats, its learnable..just practice..but ye i know ppl who just cant do it and they timeout alot and they feel like its just too fast..its ur choice but if u play rush u pretty much grind, if u cant handle 4 table, its alot better to 6-7 table normal tables, u can focus much more..
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze

i like this :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool:
    • PokerGrrl666
      PokerGrrl666
      Bronze
      i also found on rush that if you like to play really deep, you can sit out but leave the window open in between sessions, that way when u come back you can sit back in with whatever stack you had before ;) so you could be 1000bb deep ;)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by PokerGrrl666
      i also found on rush that if you like to play really deep, you can sit out but leave the window open in between sessions, that way when u come back you can sit back in with whatever stack you had before ;) so you could be 1000bb deep ;)
      Yeah i like to do this as well ... one of us should time a few sit outs till we get booted, then we could find out how long we can break for each time.